Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencertje, I hatched the Spiritomb you requested. It's 4IV with an IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/30. I also gave it Leftovers.
Proof 2.png

I, however, won't be available for a bit. I'll definitely be back by 9:30 PM EDT, maybe at least an hour earlier. For now, though, I'll PM you my fc and ign.

Does anybody have a general idea about how long it takes to sos a shiny?, i'm about 250-300 rounds in and i'm wondering if this is a normal chain.

Is there an easier way to sos for shinies?, i've been on the same chain for a solid 7 hours now and i'm sure theirs an easier way of doing it. Either that or i am incredibly unlucky

Edit: reread the message a bit, what i meant was if there was an easier method, because sos'ing isn't exactly the funnest thing in the world.

Last edited:
Is there an easier way to sos for shinies?, i've been on the same chain for a solid 7 hours now and i'm sure theirs an easier way of doing it. Either that or i am incredibly unlucky
It resets ever 255 or 250 some people run and start over then some just continue , myself I keep going eventually it will pop up it is completely RNG I think over 75 and the odds for shiny drop to 1/2000 so

It resets ever 255 or 250 some people run and start over then some just continue , myself I keep going eventually it will pop up it is completely RNG I think over 75 and the odds for shiny drop to 1/2000 so
yea i was reading about this and it would explain a bit, however i am continuing the chain because i feel that i'm owed this shiny at this point XD, It also has given me a great insight into how stall teams work.

yea i was reading about this and it would explain a bit, however i am continuing the chain because i feel that i'm owed this shiny at this point XD, It also has given me a great insight into how stall teams work.
Nice! They will pop up it's completely random you will get it bro

What can know both of those
Smeargle can learn both via Sketch. It's ridiculously easy to SOS chain Smeargle and have one of them Sketch Spore, then come back later once the newly caught Spore Smeargle has learned Sketch again and Sketch False Swipe from a wild Smeargle that's just Sketched it. If Smeargle loses HP from Rough Skin after False Swiping Gabite, throw Heavy Balls after KO'ing the other Pokemon.

Smeargle can learn both via Sketch. It's ridiculously easy to SOS chain Smeargle and have one of them Sketch Spore, then come back later once the newly caught Spore Smeargle has learned Sketch again and Sketch False Swipe from a wild Smeargle that's just Sketched it. If Smeargle loses HP from Rough Skin after False Swiping Gabite, throw Heavy Balls after KO'ing the other Pokemon.
That's so much work for a smeargle

That's so much work for a smeargle
well, not entirely, it took me about 5 mins to build the smeargle i'm using for my now 8hr chain. i could pop one out for you in ~10-20 minutes since i'm currently away from my 2ds however it has a build of; False swipe, Recycle, Recover, Icicle spear. i could probably tune it with skill swap and spore though.
Edit: a fun thing also is my smeargle just leveled up off of the farming and i got 29 hp points off of it.

Last edited:
What's up Smogon!? I am currently in desperate need of a Kelpsy Berry for EV training. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I also need to get an Assault Vest, but I need the Berry more.

I am available now if anyone can help.

What's up Smogon!? I am currently in desperate need of a Kelpsy Berry for EV training. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I also need to get an Assault Vest, but I need the Berry more.

I am available now if anyone can help.
i can supply both of those, however i can't do it immediately as i'm giving this 8hr chain it's final chance before i call it quits.

hello guys, I'm in need of a cleffa with a non english tag in a luxury ball, if someone got one please let me know and we can work something out to trade (:

Does anyone have a Jolly Landorus? I have a Sassy Celesteela and Timid HP Ice Xurkitree (+BP items, Bottle Caps, and Gold Bottle Capps!) for trade. IVs don't matter for the Landorus.

LF: HA Corphish/Crawduant Ivs/nature doesn't matter. Willing to trade plenty for it. Just ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)