Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the hot items people want these days? Also, what's the best way to farm for egg moves?
Usually BP items that can't be obtained anywhere else (Choice items, Power items, etc.). As for egg moves, there's no one way to farm them, but Smeargle can pass any egg moves to any Pokémon in the Field egg group.

LF: Victini Event with V-Create,Bolt Strike, Blue Flare and Glaciate.
FT: 6th gen events, and other stuff
Feel free to PM saying what you are looking for :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now that the Tiny Tourney Mega Stones codes have been released, is anyone capable of cloning willing to spare a Gardevoirite?
I can give you one for free now if you want.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC and IGN whenever you're available.

I added Galladite, Gardevoirite and Lopunnite to the list of exclusive Mega-Stones I'm giving away to users for free! You can find it by clicking here.

If anybody else reads this message and wants one or more Mega-Stones, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for HA Amaura(would be better in gen6). I have a lot of bred flawless pokes that I can trade for it. Thanks in advance.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to re-create the Maison/Tree's Carracosta1, LF any Naughty Tirtouga/Carracosta anyone might have lying around, I would be available to trade around 4 PM EDT or so today if anyone can help.

I have far more resources available in OR than in Sun to offer stuff in return, so Gen VI trading would be preferable though not necessary.

Last edited:
Hey I had some leftover eggs and ended up hatching them and some of them turned out to be flawless/5IV. Anyone interested? LF breedables of some sort.

• 5 IV -SpA Adamant Fletchlng (Gale Wings, Regular Pokeball, No EMs)

• 5 IV -SpA Jolly Ponyta (Run Away, Premier Ball, EMs: Morning Sun, Flame Wheel)

• Flawless Relaxed Wooper, 5 IV -Spe Relaxed Wooper (Unaware, Pokeball, EM: Recover)

• 5 IV -Atk Timid Helioptile (Dry Skin, Ultra Ball)

• 5 IV -Atk Timid Noibat (Infiltrator, Dusk Ball)

• 2x Flawless Modest Goomy (Sap Sipper, Pokeball)

• 5 IV -SpA Adamant Bunnelby (Cheek Pouch, Luxury Ball, EMs: Spikes, Defense Curl, Rollout)

• 5 IV -Atk Bold Foongus (Regenerator, Pokeball)

• 5 IV -Atk Timid Treecko (Overgrow, Pokeball, EMs: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)