Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone teach my Dragonite Fire Punch through the Move Tutor on ORAS, and evolve my Feebas both in Gen 6?
Edit - done

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a Safari Ball or Dream Ball HA Larvitar with Iron Head, Dragon Dance, and Pursuit EMs (I suppose a DBHA one with just the latter two on 6th gen would work as well), and a Friend Ball HA Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Worry Seed, and Helping Hand EMs. I have a lot of breedables or BP I can offer in return. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for some rare candies to hyper train my Mons, leveling up in sun and moon is very time consuming. I guess that 20 rare candies would do the trick. If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking for some rare candies to hyper train my Mons, leveling up in sun and moon is very time consuming. I guess that 20 rare candies would do the trick. If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
I could get you some in Gen6 if that helps you any?

Currently looking for a rattled magikarp. Don't care about anything else other than its a magikarp with its hidden ability, rattled. I am willing to trade a reckless starly thats jolly, has 5 ivs, and in a timer ball.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to re-create the Maison/Tree's Carracosta1, LF any Naughty Tirtouga/Carracosta anyone might have lying around, I would be available to trade around 4 PM EDT or so today if anyone can help.

I have far more resources available in OR than in Sun to offer stuff in return, so Gen VI trading would be preferable though not necessary.
This has been taken care of.

Now, LF Modest Swirlix/Slurpuff, all other details irrelevant (although Sweet Veil would be preferred).

E
DIT: This has been taken care of.

Last edited:
Currently looking for a timid ralts in a moonball that is in 6th gen. Will offer nest ball bold bulbasaur with hp fire, reckless jolly timer ball starly, or friend ball adamant bagon with dragon dance.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Currently looking for a rattled magikarp. Don't care about anything else other than its a magikarp with its hidden ability, rattled. I am willing to trade a reckless starly thats jolly, has 5 ivs, and in a timer ball.
i can give you a shiny ha BR gyarados if that helps. write on my wall if you want it

LF:
Female Safari Ball Larvitar on gen6
Modest Reshiram

I can trade anything for those so PM for possible offers. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)