Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

looking for a Friend Ball Contrary Snivy! Already competitive or not doesn't really matter... Can offer spitbacks of almost everything in my trade thread or BP items or whatever... just ask and I'll look into my bank and boxes :>
Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited:
I have lots of tradebacks I'd like to do in Gen 6. Machoke, Graveler, Gurdurr, Seadra holding DS, Clamperl holding a DSS

I also have an Electabuzz, Swirlix, and Porygon but do not have the items (Porygon will be a Porygon Z).

I have numerous DBHA/Bank Ball female breedjects, lots with 4 EMs, including Sentret, Carvanha, Chansey, Gastly, Slakoth, Zubat, Venipede, Buneary, and Smoochum for anyones help.

Thanks!
I can help with the underlined if you still need someone. Nothing required in return.

I don't have the items to help with the other evolutions though, sorry!

I have lots of tradebacks I'd like to do in Gen 6. Machoke, Graveler, Gurdurr, Seadra holding DS, Clamperl holding a DSS

I also have an Electabuzz, Swirlix, and Porygon but do not have the items (Porygon will be a Porygon Z).

I have numerous DBHA/Bank Ball female breedjects, lots with 4 EMs, including Sentret, Carvanha, Chansey, Gastly, Slakoth, Zubat, Venipede, Buneary, and Smoochum for anyones help.

Thanks!
I can help you. Do you have ha Repeat Ball chimchar, ha dive ball mudkip, ha treecko, ha nest ball Turtwig, and ha net ball piplup (and Buneary in a Love Ball)?

Last edited:
Any one willing to trade a shiny Zubat over gts for free as Zubat is one of my favourite Pokemon cheers if you can

Ign Noah
Deposited pokemon: Level 1 evee [male] impish nature

Still looking for someone to help me to trade-evolve my Haunter and Spritzee then trade back to me?

If you would like something in particular in return I have many spitbacks and access to ability capsules. Thank you!

Last edited:
Still looking for someone to help me to trade-evolve my Haunter and Spritzee then trade back to me?

If you would like something in particular in return I have many spitbacks and access to ability capsules. Thank you!
I'll help you with that. My IGN and FC are in the profile.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: S-Gardevoir from Smogon GA
Anyone have the giveaway Gardevoir?
I can give you guys one for free now if you want.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

Would anyone be able to please spare a Gardevoirite? Please and thank you.
I can give you a free Gardevoirite.
Leave me a message on my profile, including your FC, IGN and availability.

Looking for Gardevoirite, have goodies and good trades.

Please and thank you
Also one more thing, while you're allowed to bump your questions/requests, it is only allowed once per page!

I'm just letting you know since I don't want you guys to get into trouble! :)

Last edited:
Still looking for Hidden Ability Snover, but today I've got a couple of questions:

• Are there any notorious pokemon/egg moves combinations that can't be passed just by breeding? Think E-Speed Dratini, they are all ultimately descended from the HGSS Dratini or event Dragonite.
  • Are there any notorious pokemon/egg moves combinations that can only be bred through a Smeargle father?
  • What's the most efficient way to organize pokemon in boxes? I have them ordered numerically (thanks GF for making that so much harder than it needed to be in SM), but if I breed a Venusaur that implies I have to move hundreds of pokemon individually. Currently I wait to reorder them when I get six new ones, so that I can move rows of 6 at a time for a while, but recently I've taken to wait until I have six from Gen 1-4 or six from Gen-4-7 (because of the increased likelihood that a new pokemon will be G7 or G1 Alola)

Anyway, thank you

I'm still looking for a few tester who will try out my program. The program will help you create formats from your Pokemon for your trade threads.
Your task is to find bugs and suggest improvements.

If you're interested write me a PM or VM.

Still looking for Hidden Ability Snover, but today I've got a couple of questions:

• Are there any notorious pokemon/egg moves combinations that can't be passed just by breeding? Think E-Speed Dratini, they are all ultimately descended from the HGSS Dratini or event Dragonite.
  • Are there any notorious pokemon/egg moves combinations that can only be bred through a Smeargle father?
  • What's the most efficient way to organize pokemon in boxes? I have them ordered numerically (thanks GF for making that so much harder than it needed to be in SM), but if I breed a Venusaur that implies I have to move hundreds of pokemon individually. Currently I wait to reorder them when I get six new ones, so that I can move rows of 6 at a time for a while, but recently I've taken to wait until I have six from Gen 1-4 or six from Gen-4-7 (because of the increased likelihood that a new pokemon will be G7 or G1 Alola)

Anyway, thank you
For your second question, I know smeargle is the only way to pass Psychic Fangs onto Lillipup.

Hey, can anyone help me out with a Pokedex entry for Shiny Tapu Koko? Just a quick trade/trade-back, as I'm about to start RNG abusingfor my own from the Shiny Tapo Koko event.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Anyway, thank you
Move tutor moves are important sometimes. Theres some good tutors in previous gens that the moves won't pass down otherwise. I don't know of any breedable examples off the top of my head, but a Pokemon like Jirachi wants Fire Punch on it's offensive set, but can only get it through a Move Tutor, so it would need to be taught on a previous gen before transferred to Sun/Moon.

As for organization, I generally keep a spread sheet of all my pokemon and their info, and I leave them in the boxes in the order they are on the sheet. I have a box for Synchers and Dittos, then boxes of all the untouched versions of my mons, then boxes of all my fully trained mons, then boxes of redistributables, then boxes of pokemon I got in trades that I want to use. It's not the most organized, but, it keeps me from using too many boxes in game. Honestly, I'm thinking of moving almost everything off cart onto Pokemon Bank and just leaving the stuff I'm using, doesn't take long to grab stuff off bank when I need it.

Hope this helped!

Move tutor moves are important sometimes. Theres some good tutors in previous gens that the moves won't pass down otherwise. I don't know of any breedable examples off the top of my head, but a Pokemon like Jirachi wants Fire Punch on it's offensive set, but can only get it through a Move Tutor, so it would need to be taught on a previous gen before transferred to Sun/Moon.

As for organization, I generally keep a spread sheet of all my pokemon and their info, and I leave them in the boxes in the order they are on the sheet. I have a box for Synchers and Dittos, then boxes of all the untouched versions of my mons, then boxes of all my fully trained mons, then boxes of redistributables, then boxes of pokemon I got in trades that I want to use. It's not the most organized, but, it keeps me from using too many boxes in game. Honestly, I'm thinking of moving almost everything off cart onto Pokemon Bank and just leaving the stuff I'm using, doesn't take long to grab stuff off bank when I need it.

Hope this helped!
Huh, it'd never have occured to me to have the boxes match the spreadsheet instead of the other way around, I'll consider it.

Still wish ordering pokemon in boxes was a easy as *Left click -> Insert row"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)