Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to trade and trade back with someone who has a Poipole for my Dex. The reason why I'm not just getting it myself is that I want to RNG it shiny, which will be easier if I can get the Shiny Charm. I can offer you any other non-mythical (and some mythical) Pokémon for your Dex.

Hey,
I am looking for a moonball Whimsicott (or Cottonee), comp. ivs and breeding moves would be cool but aren´t necessary. Also, I am looking for the world celebrate Meloetta.

I can offer some comp. shinies (TSV and rng) and some other events. Furthermore, I can rng (just eggs) something etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey,
I am looking for a moonball Whimsicott (or Cottonee), comp. ivs and breeding moves would be cool but aren´t necessary. Also, I am looking for the world celebrate Meloetta.

I can offer some comp. shinies (TSV and rng) and some other events. Furthermore, I can rng (just eggs) something etc.

Thanks in advance :)
Have the Cottonee you're looking for available for giveaway (first link in my signature). I'll also give away the Celebrate Meloetta in a few hours.

Anyone? Also, best Dual Screens Setters that a bored guy can breed?
I use mine with E-Speed/U-Turn/Iron Head/ Blaze Kick(although Ice Beam would probably be better, but I don't want to waste event move). Hard to decide on item, so far I've been using Choice Band but Life Orb would probably work too(especially with Ice Beam), generally this Genesect seems inferior to the scarfed standard one and I can't really see it being played in ubers.

I use mine with E-Speed/U-Turn/Iron Head/ Blaze Kick(although Ice Beam would probably be better, but I don't want to waste event move). Hard to decide on item, so far I've been using Choice Band but Life Orb would probably work too(especially with Ice Beam), generally this Genesect seems inferior to the scarfed standard one and I can't really see it being played in ubers.
So basically standard Genesect but it gotta go fast. It's sad that a mon can get +2 ATK +2 SPE in one turn and still isn't enough.

Magic Bounce Espeon and the obvious Aurora Veil Ninetales-A

Edit: if you use this for a band name or Harry Potter book, please credit me.

Edit2: Also, Klefki because Prankster.
Harry Potter and the Bored Guy that Bred Dual Screens Alolan Ninetales? What kind of messed-up fanfics have you been reading?

So basically standard Genesect but it gotta go fast. It's sad that a mon can get +2 ATK +2 SPE in one turn and still isn't enough.

Harry Potter and the Bored Guy that Bred Dual Screens Alolan Ninetales? What kind of messed-up fanfics have you been reading?
I haven't tried Shift Gear version, but probably it would be even worse, what makes Genesect strong is Techno Blast, high bp spammable move with perfect accuracy, most of the time enhanced by a SpA boost. Physical variant not only lacks this move, but also strong attacks in general, with Iron Head being your best bet. I can't really see genesect without a U-Turn, and using it together with a boosting move seems to contradict itself(I know, Scizor exists, but it's bulkier and mostly used in other tier). Taking extreeme speed into account(which is the main selling point of using event bug), things get even worse, severly limiting your coverage, and as I mentioned these attacks aren't even that strong in the first place, so you won't hit anything particularly hard. Much as I hate to say it, Physical Genesect is mostly a gimmick, better run standard Genesect set and just add E-Speed to it.

Hi there :)
LF : Ha Clefairy or Cleffa(EMs are optional), Dream Ball Croagunk(EMs are optional)

CMT for those. Thanks in advance.

LF a Loveball/ a loveball Shellos and a heavy ball jangmo-o. CMT although it is not updated yet since I just got back into breeding on usum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)