Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I got rather interesting problem... We all know that someday Pokémon Bank will be no more as Nintendo always shuts down their services for old hardware. When they closed Wi-Fi for DS and Wii I lost lots of pokémon because pokecheck couldn't work anymore...

I'm interested to know how do plan people store their 700+ pokémon?

I got a kid and in couple years she will most likely delete all my save files to start her own journey. And really there is no excuse to not let her do that. Games are for playing anyway. :) But yeah, before she does that I'd like to save some more valuable RNG abused legendaries (GameStop Celebi/Mew/Entei/Raikou/Suicune)... I already lost some of them when Pokécheck stopped functioning because of Nintendo.

I'm not likely to buy Nintendo Switch yet just to wait if they will someday launch some storage for pokémon. I could get extra copy of some DS/3DS games for cheap (I saw Pokémon Sun and Moon at local supermarket for 20 USD) and hide cartridges but really even that won't save them most likely.

I know there are "special" ways to get copies from games and game files to save them on PC but with those there is a chance to get banned from eshop. So for that purpose I'd need to buy a new 3ds with older firmware...

So yeah, any ideas? :psynervous:

Looking for the last two starter parents:

Squirtle, Love Ball, HA
Chespin, Luxury, HA

Please contact me if you have (one of ) them!

Last edited:
Hello,

I got rather interesting problem... We all know that someday Pokémon Bank will be no more as Nintendo always shuts down their services for old hardware. When they closed Wi-Fi for DS and Wii I lost lots of pokémon because pokecheck couldn't work anymore...

I got a kid and in couple years she will most likely delete all my save files to start her own journey. And really there is no excuse to not let her do that. Games are for playing anyway. :) But yeah, before she does that I'd like to save some more valuable RNG abused legendaries (GameStop Celebi/Mew/Entei/Raikou/Suicune)... I already lost some of them when Pokécheck stopped functioning because of Nintendo.

I'm not likely to buy Nintendo Switch yet just to wait if they will someday launch some storage for pokémon. I could get extra copy of some DS/3DS games for cheap (I saw Pokémon Sun and Moon at local supermarket for 20 USD) and hide cartridges but really even that won't save them most likely.

I know there are "special" ways to get copies from games and game files to save them on PC but with those there is a chance to get banned from eshop. So for that purpose I'd need to buy a new 3ds with older firmware...

The Switch still uses Nintendo Network, (thus Nintendo isn't likely to shut it down like they did with Nintendo Wi-Fi) and I think rumor has it that Game Freak intends to make Pokemon Bank available for the Switch at some point. If this is true, it'll likely be rolled out in early/mid 2020. (albeit you'll likely need an active Nintendo Online Service subscription to use it on the Switch)

It's probably not something to worry too hard about at this time.

Anyone got any Razor Fangs? XD I've spent two days hunting Bruxish...got plenty of King's Rocks and Prism Scales though...

I'm looking for Marshadow and Zeraora, I started playing USUM shortly after the Zeraora distribution ended.... (long story, I ordered Sun instead of Ultra Sun X<) Does anyone have any extra clones of either that they aren't super attached to? I don't have anything exceptional atm, but I have no problem working on projects for anyone who can help me out.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Marshadow and Zeraora, I started playing USUM shortly after the Zeraora distribution ended.... (long story, I ordered Sun instead of Ultra Sun X<) Does anyone have any extra clones of either that they aren't super attached to? I don't have anything exceptional atm, but I have no problem working on projects for anyone who can help me out.
I do have a few Zeraora on my Pokemon Ultra Moon I can give you one. But they all have optimal natures and IVs so I would like something valuable in return. Do you have a jolly nature ditto from a different country and with near perfect ivs and any shiny pokemon? Give me a jolly non-english ditto and one shiny pokemon and I will give you a Zeraora. I only have one Marshadow though and I am sorry.

I do have a few Zeraora on my Pokemon Ultra Moon I can give you one. But they all have optimal natures and IVs so I would like something valuable in return. Do you have a jolly nature ditto from a different country and with near perfect ivs and any shiny pokemon? Give me a jolly non-english ditto and one shiny pokemon and I will give you a Zeraora. I only have one Marshadow though and I am sorry.
I'll see what I can do. I have two Japanese Dittos, I'll check their natures tonight. If I don't have it, I'll run through the GTS ditto-for-ditto until I get a Jolly one. The only shiny I have right now that is redis is a Blissey though.....I'm going to hunt for something else. Does a shiny Dhelmise sound like something you could use? And no problem, this is much better than just hoping I can get one from a random Link Trade.

I already have a shiny dhelmise and 2 shiny blissey and Chansey. If you can breed me a shiny relaxed tirtouga or shiny adamant Alolan geodude as well as give me a jolly non-English ditto the Zeraora is yours. I also want the relaxed tirtouga nicknamed Cagnazzo and the adamant alolan geodude nicknamed either Feldspark or ShockandRoll. You choose the shiny Pokémon to breed for. I do not plan to trade my Zeraoras to anyone else so do not worry. Also I apologize for asking you to breed a Pokémon if you currently do not have the Pokémon or time. Ideally I want either of those Pokémon for my sandstorm team, but I’ll take any shiny as long as it has decent ivs and nature.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

Personally I use a hacked 3ds to export my Pokemon from the games and store them as files on my computer and on clouds such as porybox, but I know you said you don't necessarily want to do that.i know some people who buy both games in the pair (ie US and UM), play through one, and use the other for storage, and I guess if bank runs out then that's a decent albeit expensive solution.

Anyway, the main point of my post was to inform you that https://www.pokecheck.org is back online, and most if not all of your old Pokemon should be retrievable.

Personally I use a hacked 3ds to export my Pokemon from the games and store them as files on my computer and on clouds such as porybox, but I know you said you don't necessarily want to do that.i know some people who buy both games in the pair (ie US and UM), play through one, and use the other for storage, and I guess if bank runs out then that's a decent albeit expensive solution.

Anyway, the main point of my post was to inform you that https://www.pokecheck.org is back online, and most if not all of your old Pokemon should be retrievable.
Oh my... I'm going to save my long lost pokémon now. Thank you!

So I am just now getting into Ultra Moon (FINALLY) and really want that Own Tempo Rockruff. Can anyone help me out? I'm not picky. I would prefer a female so that I can do the hard part with IVs so you don't have to, but other than that whatever you got lying around is fine. I have a reasonably good collection. Let me know how I can help you out. Please and thanks!

I have a problem with my egg seed...
I used the 8 Magikarp method in order to find it, I followed the steps properly, and finally, I had the 8 Numbers and when the search was completed, it was wrote "0 frame found".
That would be very nice that somebody find my egg seed.
Oh, and the Numbers are: 23,3,13,16,19,23,1,11

Thanks in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)