Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a spare calm Synchronizer? I need one for soft-resetting my Articuno.
Yes, I can send you one. Deposit a Pokemon you don't care about on GTS, asking for a (Female lv. 1-10) Abra, and let me know what you deposited. I'll send you a Calm one with Synchronize.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm ready to trade now.

Edit: I have to work tomorrow, so I'll be back sometime after 5 pm. Hopefully we can coordinate from there.
Oops, my apologies, I had to go and deal with something just then. I'm GMT+8, and will be available rest of my day until about midnight, and between 8pm and midnight tomorrow. Might sometime then work?

Hi,
I am missing the following two fortune tellers tents, and am looking for them:
- Kalos ★ 3
- Kalos ★ 5
(I currently have Kalos ★ 1, Sinnoh ★ 5, Unys ★ 1, Johto ★ 5, and also Treasure Hunt ★ 5 and Rare Kitchen ★ 5)

Thanks!
Bumping this... if anyone could help me with that, that would be much appreciated! (as I'm a little tired to ask random players)

Does anyone have a HA Rufflet they're willing to trade?
I can give a HA Dratini, HA Tauros, HA alolan Geodude, HA alolan Sandshrew and HA Carvanha for one

Last edited:
Oops, my apologies, I had to go and deal with something just then. I'm GMT+8, and will be available rest of my day until about midnight, and between 8pm and midnight tomorrow. Might sometime then work?
My time zone is GMT -7, so it's 6 pm right now for me. I'll be on for several more hours. I'm not sure what time that would be for you.

pilica12

My time zone is GMT -7, so it's 6 pm right now for me. I'll be on for several more hours. I'm not sure what time that would be for you.
OK, that's probably a bit difficult to arrange a direct trade (basically do not have my DS until around 4 my time for the rest of the week). When I get home, though, I'll put up the Bagon on the GTS; have you got a somewhat high-level fodder 'mon on-hand that I can put in as the request? That way, we can circumvent the time difference and the high-level fodder will be slightly harder to be sniped out.

OK, that's probably a bit difficult to arrange a direct trade (basically do not have my DS until around 4 my time for the rest of the week). When I get home, though, I'll put up the Bagon on the GTS; have you got a somewhat high-level fodder 'mon on-hand that I can put in as the request? That way, we can circumvent the time difference and the high-level fodder will be slightly harder to be sniped out.
I have a Lv. 62 male Blaziken w/Blaze. You could use that.

pilica12

I have a Lv. 62 male Blaziken w/Blaze. You could use that.
Alright, that sounds very good, I'll make a request for that with Bagon when I get home and make note of it here when that is done.

Edit: Rayquaza011 , I've deposited a Level 1 Female Bagon in a Friend Ball on the GTS searching a Level 61-70 Male Blaziken.

Edit 2: Sniped, but redeposited with same specs as above.

Last edited:
Alright, that sounds very good, I'll make a request for that with Bagon when I get home and make note of it here when that is done.

Edit: Rayquaza011 , I've deposited a Level 1 Female Bagon in a Friend Ball on the GTS searching a Level 61-70 Male Blaziken.

Edit 2: Sniped, but redeposited with same specs as above.
I think it got sniped again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)