Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
Yo guys

I really need a Wind Lugia event, even just to borrow for 5 minutes I'll give you any items you may need or a shiny Blacephelon if you want

Yo guys

I really need a Wind Lugia event, even just to borrow for 5 minutes I'll give you any items you may need or a shiny Blacephelon if you want
This is definitely flavour of the month right now. I have 4 flawless Wind Lugia (Timid, Modest, Bold Calm) but as you well know these are difficult to procure and unlikely ill let them go for free at this stage.

Move to PM if you're still interested, I'm very intrigued by what you had planned to do with it in 5 minutes!

LF modest palkia in gen 7

Also if anyone has a five star rate kitchen and some free time, I forgot how behind I was...

Also any suggestions for hidden power for dialga? I was thinking grass, but it’s move pool is pretty diverse so any insight is appreciated

Last edited:
Does anyone have Kantonian Vulpix with Drought (preferably in a Level Ball)? I can offer any of these guys from previous breeding projects:

Charmander (Jolly, Blaze, Heavy Ball, has Dragon Dance/Outrage/Belly Drum/Counter)
Ferroseed (Sassy, 0 Speed, Premier Ball, has Stealth Rock/Leech Seed/Spikes)
Hawlucha (Adamant, Unburden, Repeat Ball)
Mimikyu (Adamant, Love Ball, has Copycat/Curse/Destiny Bond)
Mudkip (Adamant, Great Ball, has Counter)
Ralts (Timid, Trace, Nest Ball, has Destiny Bond/Mean Look/Skill Swap)
Rotom (Bold, Premier Ball)
Torchic (Adamant, Speed Boost, Repeat Ball, has Low Kick/Baton Pass/Counter)
Totodile (Adamant, Sheer Force, Lure Ball, has Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Crunch)

Does anyone have Kantonian Vulpix with Drought (preferably in a Level Ball)? I can offer any of these guys from previous breeding projects:

Charmander (Jolly, Blaze, Heavy Ball, has Dragon Dance/Outrage/Belly Drum/Counter)
Ferroseed (Sassy, 0 Speed, Premier Ball, has Stealth Rock/Leech Seed/Spikes)
Hawlucha (Adamant, Unburden, Repeat Ball)
Mimikyu (Adamant, Love Ball, has Copycat/Curse/Destiny Bond)
Mudkip (Adamant, Great Ball, has Counter)
Ralts (Timid, Trace, Nest Ball, has Destiny Bond/Mean Look/Skill Swap)
Rotom (Bold, Premier Ball)
Torchic (Adamant, Speed Boost, Repeat Ball, has Low Kick/Baton Pass/Counter)
Totodile (Adamant, Sheer Force, Lure Ball, has Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/Crunch)
I could give you a dream ball/dive ball/luxury ball/dusk ball one or a moon ball one though that might take longer. However, I might need like half a day

Hello!

In two weeks, my local Pokemon League will be hosting a premier challenge. Several of the kids that attend our league want to play and I've taken it upon myself to help make them teams. The process we used to make them involved them picking their two favorite restricted legends and me building a team around them.

I'm able to get most of the needed Pokemon myself, but there is one I can't get. One of our league's kids is using Lugia, and sadly, Multiscale Lugia isn't very easy for a kid in the US to get. We can have him use a Pressure Lugia if there really is no other option, but if someone can help get us the optimized Multiscale event, that'd be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has a Pokémon Everyone's Story event Lugia, preferably Timid, I'd love to trade for it. It's the one thing I can't lend or give to this particular participant for their team.

As for what I can offer in return, I have a host of old RNG Pokemon from Gen 5 and 4. I also have every hidden ability available, with Pokemon that can have their HA and be caught in a special ball (Sports, Dream, Apricorn, Beast) in one of those balls. You can look in my signature for all the Pokemon that entails. Please do shoot me a PM if you can help! I don't use smogon or discord too frequently anymore, but I'll try and pop on here a few times during the next few weeks.

The premier challenge is Friday 9/28, so any help before then is welcomed.

Hello!

In two weeks, my local Pokemon League will be hosting a premier challenge. Several of the kids that attend our league want to play and I've taken it upon myself to help make them teams. The process we used to make them involved them picking their two favorite restricted legends and me building a team around them.

I'm able to get most of the needed Pokemon myself, but there is one I can't get. One of our league's kids is using Lugia, and sadly, Multiscale Lugia isn't very easy for a kid in the US to get. We can have him use a Pressure Lugia if there really is no other option, but if someone can help get us the optimized Multiscale event, that'd be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has a Pokémon Everyone's Story event Lugia, preferably Timid, I'd love to trade for it. It's the one thing I can't lend or give to this particular participant for their team.

As for what I can offer in return, I have a host of old RNG Pokemon from Gen 5 and 4. I also have every hidden ability available, with Pokemon that can have their HA and be caught in a special ball (Sports, Dream, Apricorn, Beast) in one of those balls. You can look in my signature for all the Pokemon that entails. Please do shoot me a PM if you can help! I don't use smogon or discord too frequently anymore, but I'll try and pop on here a few times during the next few weeks.

are you only looking for the event lugia, with hurricane? because i have a lugia in my VC silver that i can give you (it will be cloned in gen2 with the box cloning glitch) ^_^

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello!

Apparently, though he doesn't have it in his current listings, The Chaotician has this (confirm with us, Chaos?)

are you only looking for the event lugia, with hurricane? because i have a lugia in my VC silver that i can give you (it will be cloned in gen2 with the box cloning glitch) ^_^
I'm afraid it has to be from that event specifically, as it's the only Multiscale Lugia released with the alolan + symbol.

Why Pokemon keeps giving use extremely powerful event Pokemon legal in the VGC circuitwith very limited distribution I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)