Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is hidden power fire good on Electrode? I caught a shiny Voltorb that has hidden power fire.
iirc correctly normally ice or grass are preferred to cover ground switch ins and stuff like that. I could see HP Fire having a use tho, in a team that has problems with steel types or as a counter to a specific mon that is troublesome maybe. However, I am no expert on PU or tbh on any meta atm so I cant really tell you much more

Apparently, though he doesn't have it in his current listings, The Chaotician has this (confirm with us, Chaos?)
Is it not appearing on either of the links in my signature for you? I have 4 (Bold, Calm, Modest and Timid) all 31/00/31/31/31/31 IV spreads.

I’ve been thinking about this and if somebody reputable can distribute for me on a giveaway I’d be willing to give them semi redis rights on them (full redis creates a lot of things I don’t want to keep track of). I don’t have the time to do it myself unfortunately, but this is easily the most popular request from me from the Smogon community.

Kanon90 - you’ve done a fair few breeding projects for me for non redis copies of the Calm and Timid ones, perhaps we can work something out so it’s not an unfair trade for you.

I will literally trade anything for a shiny Haunter/Gengar from alola. Don't care about stats. I will trade lvl 100 shiny Deoxys (although this is possibly hacked), or an event Hoopa. actually, jost post what pokemon you want for it and i will see if i have it.
If you think one of your pokemon is hacked go here had just dump all the data on it. Then go here, Blueforce is giving away albino Gengar ;)

Mod edit: if you think it's hacked, also don't offer it for trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from typing, it means it doesn't have perfect SpA IVs, which isn't the best.
Hyper training can fix IV’s I want to know if hidden power fire on an Electrode is viable. Most sets recommend hidden power ice or grass to deal with specific threats or for more coverage. I’ve never seen hidden power fire recommended.

Edit: Does anyone have a bold ditto in ORAS or XY I can have? I need to breed a bold synchronizer.

Last edited:
Hyper training can fix IV’s I want to know if hidden power fire on an Electrode is viable. Most sets recommend hidden power ice or grass to deal with specific threats or for more coverage. I’ve never seen hidden power fire recommended.
Ice is favoured because it nails 3/4 types Electric isn't effective against (Ground, Dragon and Grass) and remains neutral against the last one (Electric).

HP Fire is most often seen in mons that need coverage against Steel-types (usually Scizor and Ferrothorn), but a neutral STAB electric t-bolt will do a little more damage than HP Fire against pokemons that are only 2x weak, and Electric types resist Steel anyway, so even against the aforementioned Ferro the match is more or less even.

footwarmer14

Banned deucer.

Edit: Does anyone have a bold ditto in ORAS or XY I can have? I need to breed a bold synchronizer.
Ice and fire are both fine choices

Anyone has a Munchlax/Snorlax with Self-Destruct in Gen 6? Any IVs/nature are fine. I just need the move.
I can trade tons of breedjects or do a breeding project for it. PM/VM me.
Bump.

Also looking for an HA Elgyem in a Friend ball in gen 7.

Edit: Anyone has a copy of Blueforce's Celebrate Victini? I missed the giveaway.

Last edited:
LF a Dream Ball Shellos or Gastrodon. IVs and such don't matter since I just need the Ball. Also looking for Fossils and Gen 2-6 starters in fitting/dream balls. I would give you either Breedjects or something like Leftovers or a gold bottle cap. Just ask and I will se what I can do

I'm afraid it has to be from that event specifically, as it's the only Multiscale Lugia released with the alolan + symbol.

Why Pokemon keeps giving use extremely powerful event Pokemon legal in the VGC circuitwith very limited distribution I'll never know.
They should just ban event pokemon with special moves/abilities altogether (apart from original mythical distributions). I'm thinking of when V-Create Rayquaza came out.

They should just ban event pokemon with special moves/abilities altogether (apart from original mythical distributions). I'm thinking of when V-Create Rayquaza came out.
Alternatively, they should introduce event moves into the regular moveset after a generation or two (looking at you, Wish Chansey)

I hope I'm in the right place. Can someone trade me Amoonguss and Ferrothorn?Or Ferroseed and Foongus if it's better for you
Thanks!

can someone help me finish my dex? the rewards are ub's, pinsir's(quick attack, mold breaker) and a HA decidueye.

LF modest palkia in gen 7

Also if anyone has a five star rate kitchen and some free time, I forgot how behind I was...

Also any suggestions for hidden power for dialga? I was thinking grass, but it’s move pool is pretty diverse so any insight is appreciated
Bump

Looking for a hidden ability piplup
I don't know what I can offer you in return since I'm a filthy casual but I've got decent Pokemon and items I'm willing to part with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)