Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has an HA female Aron in a Premier ball and a Munchlax with Self-Destruct, both in gen 6?
Bump.

Also looking for a Zorua in a Fast or Lure ball and Phantump in a Lure, Love or Fast ball.
I can trade a ton of Apricorn mons in exchange.

Edit - Also looking for a Love ball A-Vulpix. I accidentally wonder traded the one i caught and i no longer have a Love ball.

I'm screwed atm because I haven't caught one IG yet.
IG? Anyway, want me to breed the Litten? I can have it ready in 20 minutes or so.

Last edited:
Unlikely, but might as well post. Looking for an adamant Melmetal in Let's Go. All I really have to offer are a couple trophy shinies, namely Golbat and Pidgey. If you are able to get me one, PM me.

Bump.

Also looking for an HA Morelull in a Friend ball,Zorua in a Fast or Lure ball and Phantump in a Lure, Love or Fast ball.
I can trade a ton of Apricorn mons in exchange.

Edit - Also looking for a Love ball A-Vulpix. I accidentally wonder traded the one i caught and i no longer have a Love ball.

IG? Anyway, want me to breed the Litten? I can have it ready in 20 minutes or so.
Yes, that would be amazing. Thank you!

Again, does anyone have a battle ready Kyogre and Rayquaza for VGC 19?

Last edited:
Hi there. Does anyone happen to have a Skarmory with Captivate? I know it's not something you'd normally teach Skarm but it's a gen 4 transfer TM and I don't have access to any of the older games bar Virtual Console versions...

Does anyone have a Ditto with perfect IVs so I can breed Pokemon with it? I have legendaries if interested in trading. I need to start off somewhere.
Does anyone have a Ditto with perfect IVs so I can breed Pokemon with it? I have legendaries if interested in trading. I need to start off somewhere.
For that I'd recommend catching the in-game quest for Dittos (USUM). They have guaranteed max ivs in stats that correspond to their nature (just SR for the remaining stats). You can also try chain battles, though that is less reliable...

Unlikely, but might as well post. Looking for an adamant Melmetal in Let's Go. All I really have to offer are a couple trophy shinies, namely Golbat and Pidgey. If you are able to get me one, PM me.
Soon.

This is my highest priority right now (other than Shiny Tapu Lele).

Unfortunately i'm still VERY early on in the process of getting it (I've only just hit Cerulean City in LGE), but as soon as i have it i will let you know.

Looking for a Zeraora in order to complete my Pokedex. IVs/Nature doesn't matter, it does not need to be UT either. A cloned one is fine too. One which has an English name is preferred, but I'll take anything. A cloned one is fine too. If anyone wants to trade through codes, I am playing PAL versions of the games.
I can offer something in return, I have some events, some Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls, breeding leftovers and possibly other things too.
Reposting this again.

Hey! A friend of mine had to delete an old save on a friend's Y cart, and she ended up deleting his shamin. Is there anybody who could clone me a shamin in gen 6? IVs/Nature/everything is basically irrelevant; I doubt she's going to try competitive or anything. I don't have much in terms of legendaries to offer and most of my stuff is in gen 7 now, but I have some HA mons in nice balls with egg moves I could offer! Spitbacks, or I could breed something with perfect IVs if you want.

Hey, So I have been playing LGE a lot, and in the short time the game has been out, i have managed to get around 90% of my pokedex filled. However, there are a few mons that i am currently unable to get right now. these are version exclusives, trade evos, and mewtwo (which i want to shiny hunt and thus don't watch to catch yet). If there is anyone here with lets go pikachu, would you be willing to help with getting these final few mons? touch trades would be enough, but if i you could evolve the trade mons and give me the base forms of the version exclusives, i could take care of the rest myself.

Is it true that starter pokémon (when you get them from the prof) have 2 guaranteed perfect IVs? I think I've read something about that before, but I can't find the source anymore.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it true that starter pokémon (when you get them from the prof) have 2 guaranteed perfect IVs? I think I've read something about that before, but I can't find the source anymore.
What game? If you mean core series, then no. Definitely not. IVs are utterly random.

What game? If you mean core series, then no. Definitely not. IVs are utterly random.
Yes, core series. Like, in the last few generations. In the same way that legendaries have 3 guaranteed perfect Ivs, I though starters had 2 guaranteed IVs. Looks like I simply got really lucky that my Poplio got 2 perfect Ivs hahaha!

pilica12

Yes, core series. Like, in the last few generations. In the same way that legendaries have 3 guaranteed perfect Ivs, I though starters had 2 guaranteed IVs. Looks like I simply got really lucky that my Poplio got 2 perfect Ivs hahaha!
Yes, if you got two perfect IVs that's incredibly lucky!

Hello! Looking the yersterdays smogon giveway shiny mawile, if anyone has it and want to trade let me know please
Deposit fodder on the GTS and VM me the details. I'll send from there.

Hello! I'd like to get a Regigigas from the March 2018 event, with a good nature. It's the only one I couldn't get.

I'd be willing to trade a spare code I got from the Groudon/Kyogre event. I kept it in order to get a Regigigas. The code is still working, I have the physical card so no one could have claimed it. The pokémon can still be downloaded. And this will come with a golden cap ;)

Otherwise, I'm offering these aprimons:
Ponyta moon ball
Buneary love ball
Nidorans dream ball
Eevee level ball
Eevee moon ball
Eevee love ball
Mawile love ball
Squirtle lure ball
Ralts moon ball
Ralts dream ball
Ralts love ball
Trapinch fast ball
Gollet heavy ball
Golett moon ball
Bulbasaur friend ball
Bulbasaur dream ball
Porygon dream ball
Tentacool lure ball
Magikarp beast ball
Sandslash fast ball
Riolu moon ball
Larvitar friend ball
Cottonee love ball
Clefairy friend ball
Salandit beast ball

I can also breed you a 5 perfect IVs pokémon with your desired nature

Or I can get you a Ditto with your desired nature. I have Umbreons/Espeons of almost all natures, so it's easy for me to synchronise their nature onto wild pokémon. The Ditto will have random IVs though.

pilica12

pilica12 could I possibly getthaawile as well
(I am always on the lookout for different copies of some of my favorite shinies and I don't use Facebook so I missed it)
Sure, that's fine. Please deposit some fodder on the GTS as well, VM me the details and I'll send.

Reposting, still in the market for an Adamant Melmetal in Let's Go.
I replied to your earlier post.

I would be VERY surprised if anyone has a legitimate one already given the mechanics of the event. Assuming you get 10 Meltan per opening of the mystery box that’s still a bare minimum of 3 weeks to get anywhere close to 400 candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)