Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, looking to fill out the Pokédex in lgpe and needed to induce trade evos to get it done. Would someone be willing to help me out?

Anyone have a shiny Froslass?
EDIT Also looking for Whitney's Miltank event (don't care if it is touched this is for use (I can trade for an untouched one for collective purposes on my own later (after my ultra cartridge trade ban lifts) just want one to use))
Another edit
Will be trying to catch a shiny female snorunt in case nobody has a shiny Froslass
I am still in need of one though
Hopefully I can get a self caught one and not have to have someone RNG me one as I want to do a giveaway with one (because I have only found guadis shiny Froslass on here do I want to do a giveaway of at least a box)
When I actually look for the thread that ha that's sun moon mega stone codes I can't find it of course (does anyone know which thread it is or what the codes were)

Last edited:
Yes, core series. Like, in the last few generations. In the same way that legendaries have 3 guaranteed perfect Ivs, I though starters had 2 guaranteed IVs. Looks like I simply got really lucky that my Poplio got 2 perfect Ivs hahaha!
I can definitely confirm that starters given by the professors do NOT have guaranteed IVs. not that it really matters considering as of gen 7 you can just Hyper Train them to get perfect stats once you get them to level 100...

So I am in need of someone who can touch-trade me a mewtwo in LGPE. I have someone who is gonna help me with everything I need, but they can't get me mewtwo. I want to shiny hunt the one in my game so I can't catch it to register in my dex. If anyone can trade one to me really quick to get it registered it would be much appreciated!

My switch friend code is SW-2328-8664-8011 and my in game name is Anthony.

LF Smogon Giveaway Pokes.
Please PM me if you have.

Terrakion
aggron
Naive Landrous
Shiny Reuniclus
Facade Gliscor
Shiny Tsareena

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an HA litten.

I have quite a few HAs for trade, as well as breedables in matching balls etc. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular!

Thanks in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, I'm looking for an HA litten.

I have quite a few HAs for trade, as well as breedables in matching balls etc. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular!

Thanks in advance.
I can send you a free copy of my flawless shiny Incineroar if you like.
Feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS, asking for a female Incineroar Lv.91 or higher, and I'll send you a copy as soon as possible.

Edit: Sent.

Last edited:
I can send you a free copy of my flawless shiny Incineroar if you like.
Feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS, asking for a female Incineroar Lv.91 or higher, and I'll send you a copy as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!

Just deposited a male salandit, lvl 17, nicknamed "Max". IGN is Vyanjan.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can deposit something in the GTS and my name is Nelson. Would that work?
If you're OK to receive a Level 100 BR Male HA Xatu and breed the Natu yourself, then absolutely. GTS is too volatile for Level 1 breeds, though, so I would prefer a direct trade if you wanted just a breed.

I have someone hunting a shiny female snorunt in friend safari so scratch that.
I just need a HA Inkay/Malamar in gen 6 please and thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Feint Bounsweet in a love ball I could use to breed myself a VGC Tsareena very quickly? Also need someone to tutor my Tapu Lele Magic Room and my Incineroar Knock Off. Please and thank you!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a Feint Bounsweet in a love ball I could use to breed myself a VGC Tsareena very quickly? Also need someone to tutor my Tapu Lele Magic Room and my Incineroar Knock Off. Please and thank you!
I should have one. Alternatively, I can give you a copy of the VGC Tsareena given away recently for the Smogon Facebook GA. Let me know if you want this.

I can also tutor the moves, PM/VM me.

Hey! A friend of mine had to delete an old save on a friend's Y cart, and she ended up deleting his shamin. Is there anybody who could clone me a shamin in gen 6? IVs/Nature/everything is basically irrelevant; I doubt she's going to try competitive or anything. I don't have much in terms of legendaries to offer and most of my stuff is in gen 7 now, but I have some HA mons in nice balls with egg moves I could offer! Spitbacks, or I could breed something with perfect IVs if you want.
Bumping this to the new page.

LF Smogon Giveaway Pokes.
Please PM me if you have.

Terrakion
aggron
Naive Landrous
Shiny Reuniclus
Facade Gliscor
Shiny Tsareena

Anyone have a hidden ability skiddo? Any nature or gender is fine. I can throw you an impish dewpider with 5IVs (imperfect sp.atk) with stickyweb and stockpile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)