Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Do Wonder Card serial codes have expiry dates? I have a Regigigas/Heatran code for SM/USUM from last year and I'm wondering if it still works. (I can't test it myself because I only have a digital copy of Moon and I'd like to save the code for a physical copy)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the codes do indeed expire.
The NA codes for Regigigas and Heatran expired June 28th last year.

Hi there.
I'm currently looking for a Cleffa or Clefairy (bold) with Wish and the Gen3 only move Soft-boiled.
I'm okay with clones obviously as this combination is quite hard to come by.

Thanks in advance :)

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
hey guys, i'm in need of some rare balls again, any help is apreciated. This time i need a HA Crawdaunt, HA Pidgeot, Aggron, Metagross, Azumarill, Mismagius, Masquerain and Magneton lines in Safari balls and a Audino in a Dream Ball, nature, EMs and IVs dont matter. Lmk if there's something i can get you in exchange for them o/
Edit: also looking for a safari ball Probopass line.

Last edited:
hey guys, i'm in need of some rare balls again, any help is apreciated. This time i need a HA Crawdaunt, HA Pidgeot, Aggron, Metagross, Azumarill, Mismagius, Masquerain and Magneton lines in Safari balls and a Audino in a Dream Ball, nature, EMs and IVs dont matter. Lmk if there's something i can get you in exchange for them o/
I should have breedjects of safari Aron and Marill in gen 6 and i can breed safari Beldum in gen 7.
You'll have to wait until tomorrow though.

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Gotcha, if your willing to wait a few days till my 3ds is free again i can trade you mine, the Fini is a injected WC tho. Drop me a pm so we arrange a trade time o/
Hey fren, i have a SB+Wish ut clef that didnt make the cut in my gen 3 save file, i can trade you him after my 3ds is free. Drop me a pm so we arrange a trade time o/

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Need another batch of clones, so if anyone is willing to assist, that'd be great

Marshadow - 6
Victini - 4
Ho-Oh - 3
Landorus - 5
Tapu Lele - 6
Tapu Fini - 6
Tapu Bulu - 5

Since these amount to quite a handful, you're free to do it partly, if that is more convenient for you.

In addition, I'm looking for these

HA Lugia
Timid Battle Bond Greninja
Timid Shiny Poipole/Naganadel
Bold Curse Scizor
Bold Wish Softboiled Clefable
Adamant Shiny Zygarde
Timid Nasty Plot Deoxys
Timid Manaphy
Timid/Adamant/Jolly/Bold Arceus
Naive/Hasty Genesect
Timid Keldeo

Clones and Injected Wondercards are obviously fine by me

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I can help with the Nosepass. Thought I had some of the others too, but I'll have to check (couldn't find them at first glance).

edit: found Surskit, Misdreavus, Magnemite, Pidgey, Corphish, and Nosepass

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Hey, if you dont mind waiting a couple days i can help you out with the greninja, clef, deoxys, genesect, zygarde and keldeo, assume every event mon is from injected WC tho. Drop me a pm so we arrange the trade o/
Absolutely fine by me, drop me a PM whenever you're ready

hey, everyone!

I'm looking for a Chimchar with the Hidden Ability (Iron Fist, I think)
and a Piplup with the Hidden Ability Defiant.

I have a good number of pokemon that I can breed with the Hidden Ability, if you're looking for something specific.

thanks anyways! /o/

EDIT: Got both of them, thanks to:
Tyrrell D. Barnes; and
BlackoutSLM

Last edited:
Looks like you're still in need of a Dream ball Audino. If so, post on my profile or tag me in Discord.

hey, everyone!

I'm looking for a Chimchar with the Hidden Ability (Iron Fist, I think)
and a Piplup with the Hidden Ability Defiant.

I have a good number of pokemon that I can breed with the Hidden Ability, if you're looking for something specific.

thanks anyways! /o/
Do you still need the Piplup? I can give you one for free.
Heavy or Love ball.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
Is there a kind soul willing to help me with a batch of clones again?
E: DONE
Zygarde 14×
Greninja 4×
Keldeo 4×

Also, I am looking for these Pokemon (which I cannot legitimately get myself)
Timid/Adamant/Jolly Arceus
HA Lugia
Impish Curse Scizor
Shiny Timid Poipole/Naganadel
Timid Shaymin
Timid Manaphy
Careful Jirachi
Jolly/Bold/Timid Mew

Frankly, clones and injected wondercards will suffice

Last edited:
hello everyone,

I'm looking for Amaura with the Hidden Ability (Snow Warning).
No need to worry about nature, IVs and whatnot.. just the HA.

Thanks a lot!

Anyone has a Modest or Timid Diancie in gen6 (31/x/31/31/31/31 spread)?
It's one of the few mons i'm missing in my competitive dex.

I can trade TSV shinies for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)