Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF three codes for Sw/Sh (Meowth, Pika and Evee) FT Shiny necrozma, lunala and solga or (if you're a Switcher) three Let's go shinies (Melmetal, Mewtwo, Vileplume, Charizard, Beedrill, Flareon, Scyther, Jynx (from Go), Pikachu, Nidorina, Butterfree, Spearow, Fearow, Rapidash, Chansey,). I'm at the early stage of Sword so i don't have anything to affer sadly from this game. :'( Thank youuuu.

I'm looking for a Pincurchin with HA. Any one will do, but I don't have much to offer. I do have some other HA Pokemon that I've caught in raids: Mandibuzz, Hitmontop, and Tyranitar.

(or, if you can point me to the exact den Pincurchin appears in, I can start hunting for one myself)

Oh this is where everyone went lol. Anyway um..I was too looking for a Swirlix in my Ultra Sun. Aside from that, for my Shield version I'm looking for:

- PKRS...lol. Someone trade something with PKRS xD
- Jolly Moxie Scraggy since I gotta that's my fave mon..

Scraggy is not too big a deal especially once I start getting into the groove of things, but I definitely need some PKRS; RNJesus dislikes me always..

Last edited:
Looking for: HA Ability Magikarp or 5IV Grookey

Offering: 5IV Ferroseed, 5IV HA Mareanie, 5IV Scorbunny, 5IV Galarian Daramuka, 5IV Dreepy, 5IV Impidimp, 5IV Hippopotas, 5IV Toxel

I'm looking for any Deino. I have Shield, but Hydreigon is one of my favorites. I'm only partway through the game so I don't have a massive amount to offer, but if you have a specific thing you want that's Shield exclusive and know where in the game I can get it, I can go catch one.

Oh this is where everyone went lol. Anyway um..I was too looking for a Swirlix in my Ultra Sun. Aside from that, for my Shield version I'm looking for:

- PKRS...lol. Someone trade something with PKRS xD
- Jolly Moxie Scraggy since I gotta that's my fave mon..

Scraggy is not too big a deal especially once I start getting into the groove of things, but I definitely need some PKRS; RNJesus dislikes me always..
Got PKRS but best to tag me on the wifi trade channel on Discord. Will be free distribution to those in need.

I'm looking for any Deino. I have Shield, but Hydreigon is one of my favorites. I'm only partway through the game so I don't have a massive amount to offer, but if you have a specific thing you want that's Shield exclusive and know where in the game I can get it, I can go catch one.
I can help you out. It's going to be in Egg form though. PM me.

What are the benefits of gigantamax Alcremie and Hatterene vs their Dynamax forms? Are either of their G-max moves useful in competitive singles?

How difficult is it to obtain these two gigantamax Pokémon?

Since Haterene is usually used with Trick Room and both are special attackers, how difficult would it be to obtain these two with 0 attack and speed ivs?

Can I control the form of a Gigantamax Alcremie by catching a Milcery in a raid? I was really hoping to have a g-max rainbow one!

Is there an easy way to wipe effort values?

Hi, Looking for someone that wants to trade Fossilized Bird and Dino for my Drake and Fish, and also someone that can trade a Tart Apple for my Sweet Apple. Send a PM if you can help.

Looking for, in order of most wanted:
Pokerus (mainly this)
HA Applin
HA Snom
HA Mareanie

I don't have a whole lot to offer, but i do have a few things, including HA Pincurchin, HA Rookidee, HA Chewtle, HA Sizzlipede, HA Vulpix, all three four starters, Dreepy, Stonjourner, Ponyta, and some others. All in eggs.

Last edited:
Looking for HA Snom family. Don't have much to offer, but I do have:

Gigantimax Corviknight (has HA), 2 Magic Guard Clefable, Shield exclusives, random Drakloaks (willing to a breed Dreepy)

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for 6iv dittos with Jolly,Adamant,Modest,Timid and Impish Pm me
If you want this in gen 7, feel free to check the link in my signature. If you want this in gen 8, getting one will be very hard since we cannot bring our gen 7 monsters to this game yet.

Looking for, in order of most wanted:
Pokerus (mainly this)
HA Applin
HA Snom
HA Mareanie

I don't have a whole lot to offer, but i do have a few things, including HA Pincurchin, HA Rookidee, HA Chewtle, HA Sizzlipede, HA Vulpix, all three four starters, Dreepy, Stonjourner, Ponyta, and some others. All in eggs.
Can help out with Pokerus. Just post on my profile or pm me.

Looking for a Hidden Ability (Unaware) Wooper or Quagsire in SwSh. I’m more than okay with a trade-back so long as I can get the HA into my breeding line. FC is SW-7332-3823-3713, IGN is Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)