Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to part with an Adamant HA Bunnelby/Diggersby in a Luxury Ball? IVs don't matter.

I don't have much in return but I can give a x/31/31/x/31/31 Gluttony Zigzagoon with Parting Shot and Knock Off in a Luxury Ball for it.

Looking for a Premier Ball Larvitar; IVs/nature/ability don't matter.

Have eevees, scorbunnys, various 4IV max raids, gmax sandaconda, dreepy and magikarp spitbacks. Also willing to provide sword exclusives provided they can be done in less than an hour or so.

Looking for Sableye to compete my dex. I have plenty of dreepy and rookidee spitbacks and basically everything else in the pokedex. Please message me so I can trade ASAP!

Anyone have a Dream Ball they don't want? I don't have anything to offer since I haven't gotten to Wyndon myself yet which is why I'm asking for a Dream Ball in the first place

Looking for these - I wont be available to trade until after 20:00 GMT (Just over 7 hours from now):

- HA Corsola
- Heavy Ball OR Heavy Ball Duraludon

I have lots to trade from previous gens, and a few new toys from Gen 8. PM/VM for interest!

Need:
Corsola HA, Mammoswine(or pre-evolution) HA, quiet and bold Ditto.

Iv's doesnt matter!

Can offer HA Gyarados(Netball), HA Toxapex, gmax Butterfree. (All pkmn have at least 4 perfect iv's)

all starters or any standard pkmn to complete your pokedex!

Please contact me via PN! Im ready to trade in 1.5 hours from now on. ~2pm gmt.

I’ve seen that Conkeldurr is able to learn Defog through breeding but are there any Pokemon able to pass the egg move to it that’s in the game currently? Serebii isn’t showing that information and I’m just trying to make sure

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I’ve seen that Conkeldurr is able to learn Defog through breeding but are there any Pokemon able to pass the egg move to it that’s in the game currently? Serebii isn’t showing that information and I’m just trying to make sure
You have to get it as an egg move via Hawlucha.
Hawlucha can get it by breeding with Pokémon like Galarian Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Rufflet or Braviary that can learn it via Standard Level Up.

You have to get it as an egg move via Hawlucha.
Hawlucha can get it by breeding with Pokémon like Galarian Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Rufflet or Braviary that can learn it via Standard Level Up.
I didn’t know egg moves can be passed down to another Pokemon like that. Thank you for your help!

edit: I'm looking for a male Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Rufflet or Braviary. I'm also looking for a Jangmo-o in a unique ball that matches, no matter the nature or IVs. Some things I have are -

HA Dive Ball Jolly Magikarp (Adamant Swift Swim as well) 31/31/31/x/31/31
HA Timer Ball Adamant Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nest Ball Careful Ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nest Ball HA Adamant Chewtle 31/31/31/x/31/31

Soon will have Adamant Hawlucha and Timbur with Egg Moves if you prefer any one of this project instead or if you want me to breed you any other project I wouldn't mind.

Thanks.

Last edited:
LF: HA Riolu and Rufflet. IVs and nature doesn't matter.

FT: HA Mareanie, Drillbur, Corsola. Breedjects Impidimp (Adamant or Careful), Larvitar (Jolly, Careful, Adamant), Drillbur (Adamant), Cottonee (Timid), Growlithe (Adamant)

Trying to build out my mono-type tam. I need a HA Swoobat and cant find anyone that has it. I have a good number of Aprimons and HA mons.

Trying to build out my mono-type tam. I need a HA Swoobat and cant find anyone that has it. I have a good number of Aprimons and HA mons.
I'm afraid there's a simple (hah) reason for that: HA Swoobat isn't currently available in SwSh, and won't be until Home comes out and we can transfer one up.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm afraid there's a simple (hah) reason for that: HA Swoobat isn't currently available in SwSh, and won't be until Home comes out and we can transfer one up.
Incorrect: Woobat can be found in SwSh in the following locations:
  • Galar Mine
    • (15%, All Weather)
  • Giant's Mirror
    • (35%, Normal Weather)
  • Watchtower Ruins (Flying):
    • (60%, Normal Weather)
    • (40%, Overcast Weather)
    • (60%, Raining)
    • (40%, Thunderstorm)
    • (60%, Intense Sun)
    • (60%, Snowing)
    • (60%, Snowstorm)
    • (60%, Sandstorm)
    • (60%, Heavy Fog)
  • Bridge Field (Flying):
    • (35%, Normal Weather)
    • (20%, Raining)
    • (25%, Thunderstorm)
    • (15%, Intense Sun)
    • (30%, Snowing)
    • (5%, Snowstorm)
    • (35%, Sandstorm)
    • (65%, Heavy Fog)
The Hidden Ability can be passed down via Swoobats that you can find in Max Raids Battles in the following locations:
East Lake Axewell, Hammerlocke Hills, Motostoke Riverbank, Rolling Fields, Stony Wilderness, Watchtower Ruins

• Galar Mine
    • (15%, All Weather)
  • Giant's Mirror
    • (35%, Normal Weather)
  • Watchtower Ruins (Flying):
    • (60%, Normal Weather)
    • (40%, Overcast Weather)
    • (60%, Raining)
    • (40%, Thunderstorm)
    • (60%, Intense Sun)
    • (60%, Snowing)
    • (60%, Snowstorm)
    • (60%, Sandstorm)
    • (60%, Heavy Fog)
  • Bridge Field (Flying):
    • (35%, Normal Weather)
    • (20%, Raining)
    • (25%, Thunderstorm)
    • (15%, Intense Sun)
    • (30%, Snowing)
    • (5%, Snowstorm)
    • (35%, Sandstorm)
    • (65%, Heavy Fog)
The Hidden Ability can be passed down via Swoobats that you can find during the following Max Raids Battles:
East Lake Axewell, Hammerlocke Hills, Motostoke Riverbank, Rolling Fields, Stony Wilderness, Watchtower Ruins
I hope that's the case, but Serebii is saying otherwise; that all the Swoobats you can find in Max Raids don't have a chance of having their Hidden Ability. This is true for quite a few Pokémon in Max Raid battles, it seems.

LF a few HA pokemon for USUM...can anyone help?

Run Away Oddish
Run Away Venonat
Weak Armor Omanyte
Run Away Wurmple
Toxic Boost Zangoose
White Smoke Heatmor
Huge Power Bunnelby
Own Tempo Espurr
Aroma Veil Spritzee

Last edited:
Anyone have spare HA gmax lapras? I can offer gmax coalossal, gmax snorlax, HA indeedee, HA corsola. Willing to do a 3 for 1 trade. Been trying to get one for a week now.

Kurona is specifically stating that Swoobat cannot be found with its HA yet. Ive done tons of the Max Raid's for Swoobat. I have also heard from many places (no good source though) that some Max Raid pokemon dont have the HA available in SwSh, for whatever reason. If you have a HA swoobat or woobat I would love to grab it.

Kurona is specifically stating that Swoobat cannot be found with its HA yet. Ive done tons of the Max Raid's for Swoobat. I have also heard from many places (no good source though) that some Max Raid pokemon dont have the HA available in SwSh, for whatever reason. If you have a HA swoobat or woobat I would love to grab it.
Did you check every den on serebii that has swoobat in it? Indeedee has about 5 locations but only one has it with its HA.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I hope that's the case, but Serebii is saying otherwise; that all the Swoobats you can find in Max Raids don't have a chance of having their Hidden Ability. This is true for quite a few Pokémon in Max Raid battles, it seems.
This is news to me, but I gladly stand corrected. Apologies, apparently Swoobat can indeed not have its HA in any of the dens for whatever reason.

This is news to me, but I gladly stand corrected. Apologies, apparently Swoobat can indeed not have its HA in any of the dens for whatever reason.
It's a pretty strange case, and one that applies to a lot of Pokémon right now.

For the sake of helpfulness (and also because I'm sick and bedridden and have nothing better to do), I ended up putting together a complete list of Pokémon currently available in SwSh but whose Hidden Abilities aren't currently available; sorted by National Dex order.

Clefairy
Goldeen

Hoothoot
Chinchou
Sudowoodo
Delibird

Wingull
Electrike
Barboach

Drifloon
Bronzor
Skorupi
Croagunk
Snover

Purrloin
Munna
Pidove
Woobat
Throh
Sawk
Maractus
Elgyem
Cubchoo
Golett

Espurr
Binacle
Bergmite
Noibat

Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble
Skwovet
Nicket
Wooloo
Yamper
Dracozolt
Arctozolt
Dracovish
Arctovish

(it's extremely funny to me that Munna is one of these)

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, nothing special when it comes to HA, yet. HA rookidee/magikarp incoming, and I’ll have some good IV Togepi/Deino/Darumaka-G/feroseed soon.
If you get a bold togepi with serene grace let me know, I'll take one of those. And/or a Timid Deino with decent IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)