Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spare 6iv feebas they can trade me?

Hi I’m trying to complete the pokedex in Shield for the shiny charm but I don’t know anyone with Sword version, would anyone be able to trade me any of the following:
Seedot
Gothita
Flapple
Swirlix/Slurpuff
Rufflet
Mawile
Passimian
Solrock
Stonjourner
Deino
Zacian
IV’s and natures dont matter at all, and I’ve got a few 5IV Mons here and there in return ☺
I can give you a Deino

also does anyone have a HA Applin they can trade me? I have HA Indeedee to give in return
I have a gothita do you happen to have a 6iv modest feebas by chance?

Mod edit: Please do not double post. Stay patient until a fellow user gets back to you.
Mod edit 2: Seriously, please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If I use a single use item in battle tower (like a berry or a focus sash), is it permanently lost or does it reset after each round?
You'll always get your items back when using them up in Battle Facility battles.
The only times they get used up for good are when you play outside of the facilities and in raids.

If I use a single use item in battle tower (like a berry or a focus sash), is it permanently lost or does it reset after each round?
Reset

In such battle facilities as Battle Tower and Battle Stadium (VS Mode), the teams' data is prerecorded and used instead of the actual team. Thus, no experience is gained, friendship remains unaffected, and (most importantly) items consumed are not lost forever.[/B]

Is anybody willing to help me evolve my Haunter and Gurdurr? I don't have too much to offer at the moment, but I will try to make it worth the trouble. Thank you

Last edited:
LF: HA Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu. Preferably Fast/Level ball but beggers can't be choosers.

FT: Many HA pokes in matching balls. Too many to be bothered to list on here.
I have a fast ball HA Pikachu I can breed you, I don't have a 5IV parent yet and I still need to evolve from Pichu so it will take a little time.

I'm mainly looking for what is on this list but if you don't have anything from it I feel free to offer something else its not a full list, just what Im missing from my dex.

Is anybody willing to help me evolve my Haunter and Gurdurr? I don't have too much to offer at the moment, but I will try to make it worth the trouble. Thank you
If by the time I'm free tonight no one has helped you, I can help, I have two things I wanted to evolve via trade so this works out!

Hi, guys!

I need a modest mint for my shiny Sylveon.

Does anyone want to trade it for other mint? (Naive, Jolly, Hasty, Sassy, Careful, Quiet).

Last edited:
Looking for the following Shield exclusive families to complete my pokedex: Lotad, Aromatisse, Croagunk, Corsola, Solosis, Shelmet, Vullaby, Sableye, Drampa, Lunatone, Larvitar, & Goomy.

I can trade any of the starters and sword exclusives!

Anyone able to RNG breed a shiny female Bellsprout and shiny female Shellder in gen 6? I can provide the parent.
I can trade other shinies for it.

Also looking for a -atk natured Arceus RNG.

is it possible for anyone to help me evolve my Gurdurr? I can trade breedject Rolycoly, Sneasel, Drilbur, Dreepy, or Applin for it

Last edited:

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
is it possible for anyone to help me evolve my Gurdurr? I can trade breedject Rolycoly, Sneasel, Drilbur, Dreepy, or Applin for it
I can help you for sure!~
Can you strike your text? Just so people dont pm you or mention you since I helped you? Just for QOL

Let me know if you still need help evolving your pokemon.

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited:
Is cloning possible in Sword and Shield at all? I need help to clone a JPN Scraggy I have. I can offer IV bred Pokemon, breedjects, or if anyone wants to keep a clone of the Scraggy. Sorry if this isn't allowed to ask.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Is cloning possible in Sword and Shield at all? I need help to clone a JPN Scraggy I have. I can offer IV bred Pokemon, breedjects, or if anyone wants to keep a clone of the Scraggy. Sorry if this isn't allowed to ask.
It is, but I unfortunately dont know how.

Okay, I might as well unnecro myself to ask this here.
I am seven Pokémon away from my Shiny Charm.
I need data for:
Lunatone
Karablast
Accelgor
Sableye
Spritzee
Aromatise
And I need a trade Evo to get Escavalier.
Anyone on and willing to help me real quick please?

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
I need data for:
Lunatone
Karablast
Accelgor
Sableye
Spritzee
Aromatise
I can help you for most of them. Please PM me.

I need data for:
Lunatone
Karablast
Accelgor
Sableye
Spritzee
Aromatise
This has been taken care of now. Thank you for your help Nico.
(couldn't figure out how to strike the thing out mobile)

I need 8 Pokemon in order to complete my Pokedex:

Appletun
Throh
Aromatisse
Zamazenta
Escavalier
Accelgor
Lunatone
Rhyperior

LF: 4 Egg moves breedjects in nice balls. FT: Items that you can buy with BPs. PM me.
Can give several of them what are you looking for in particular ?

LF: GMAX Charizard with HA

CMT for it, I am offering --

5 5IV perfect Pokes for it.
If it has timid or modest nature add one Poke
If it is 5 IV perfect add one Poke
If in an Apriball add one Poke

Up to 8 Pokes max for it.

Additionally if there is a Poke you want not on my thread check the link below. If it is in that link and has a check mark on one of the boxes I can breed a 5IV up for you with a comp nature and probably some egg moves.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...tkE8MKvY1T1ZNmFO-bAQFzUZ5Ek/edit?usp=drivesdk

I’m looking for a Flame Orb Or Toxic Orb. Really desperate, entering a VGC on Saturday. In exchange I can offer:

Modest Duraludon with its Hidden Ability
Jolly Dracovish with Strong Jaw
Indeedee-F with Psychic Surge and Bold mint
Sableye with Prankster and Careful Mint
Jolly G-Zigzagoon with Knock Off
Nature Mint of your choosing
Life Orb
Gold Bottle Cap

Also more than happy to help out with trade evolutions.

Last edited:

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
I need 8 Pokemon in order to complete my Pokedex:

Appletun
Throh
Aromatisse
Zamazenta
Escavalier
Accelgor
Lunatone
Rhyperior

Can give several of them what are you looking for in particular ?
I mainly need starters, but I can take stuff in apriballs, mainly dream or beast ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)