Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cannot nickname event pokemon from past gen in generation 8

This method (i am sure it applies to other gen too, but gen 7 is the most common)

Is to RNG-manipulation the OT of the event pokemon, the Trainer ID of the pokemon AND the Secret ID of the event pokemon, and then you can nickname it.
Well there goes that dream! I do not have the tools or time for RNG-manipulation. Although while I am here I am looking for a shiny female zorua, male shiny pawniard, shiny male froakie, shiny cleffa, and shiny alolan meowth. I have breeding parents set aside already for desired egg moves and natures. I am trying to do a semi-nuzlocke of Ultra Moon with only shiny Pokémon. Once all shiny Pokémon are gone, the run ends. I have a shiny salazzle, ludicolo, and a few other shinies I am willing to trade in exchange for these. I do want these baby Pokémon nicknamed but I will put that in a separate post. Thank you all and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Gen 7 LF Diancie

FT , Shiny barbaracle, shiny yanmega, reshiram, rayqaza, megerana, shiny iron fist infernape (have alot more non shinyiron fist chimchars if you want one of those instead), lucky eggs

Last edited:

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well there goes that dream! I do not have the tools or time for RNG-manipulation. Although while I am here I am looking for a shiny female zorua, male shiny pawniard, shiny male froakie, shiny cleffa, and shiny alolan meowth. I have breeding parents set aside already for desired egg moves and natures. I am trying to do a semi-nuzlocke of Ultra Moon with only shiny Pokémon. Once all shiny Pokémon are gone, the run ends. I have a shiny salazzle, ludicolo, and a few other shinies I am willing to trade in exchange for these. I do want these baby Pokémon nicknamed but I will put that in a separate post. Thank you all and sorry for the long post.
Tid RNG is done on emulator so you don't have to modify your console, you'd need someone with a modded console to trade around tho, you only need a pc to get it done, you can do some googling and I'm sure you'll find all the info. As for the Pokémon requests, egg RNG is very straightforward and can be done 100% CFW-less if you don't like the grind you also can TSV hatch, both Smogon and Reddit have communities for that.
Gen 7 LF Diancie

FT , Shiny barbaracle, shiny yanmega, reshiram, rayqaza, megerana, shiny iron fist infernape (have alot more non shinyiron fist chimchars if you want one of those instead), lucky eggs
Hey there I can send you a copy of my diancie if you're fine with injected wonder cards. Pm me to arrange a trade

If you want to give this Mimikyu away use the Giveaways subsection, make sure to read the rules first. Also it would be good knowing where/how you obtained the Mimikyu since Smogon WiFi don't allow hacked/manipulated Pokémon to be traded around.
No I want to trade the mimikyu. I’m just not sure what for. It is 100% not hacked or modified.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a flame orb they are willing to part with or at least a method of obtaining one in game that is faster than throwing myself at the championship over and over?

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Does anyone have a flame orb they are willing to part with or at least a method of obtaining one in game that is faster than throwing myself at the championship over and over?
Unfortunately, now that the Mewtwo + Kanto starters raids are gone (which was a much more reliable method), the only way is to farm the Champion Cup. As far as I know, it's supposed to be a ~3% chance.

Looking for a Soundproof breedject jangmo-o, can really be 2 IV or anything. Just a good nature & ability, really. Please PM me if possible, because I am currently online! :-)

Does anybody have a Charcoal? Don’t care what’s holding it. In turn I can offer:

Modest Bulbasaur with HA
Adamant Zigzagoon with HA in a Beast Ball
Brave Mimikyu in Beast Ball
1 Toxic Orb
Timid Sobble with Ice Shard
Adamant Litten with Intimidate and Fake Out

Anyone able to trade me a Zeraora, Meltan, and Melmetal though pokemon home? I have event mystical pokemon I can offer in return. Really trying to finish my national dex

Really random question, but if anyone knows Japanese (katakana), can you please tell me which character is based on this picture? I'm trying to RNG the TID/SID of a Japanese event but the OT is アゲト

I already know the first and last, just struggling with the middle.
Nicknaming_Japanese_III.png

I noticed that some of my old events in HOME are said to come from Johto, but I've actually redeemed them in Sinnoh (Diamond)...Is that normal?Has this happened to someone else?

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Really random question, but if anyone knows Japanese (katakana), can you please tell me which character is based on this picture? I'm trying to RNG the TID/SID of a Japanese event but the OT is アゲト

I already know the first and last, just struggling with the middle.
View attachment 227764
Nicknaming_Japanese_III.png

Source: my vast experience rnging tid, also just make a save state before and try it out I totally didn't write the wrong one multiple times in the past :mad:

Does anyone have a spare zacian with a rusted sword? Can offer for trade spare keldeo, celebi, jirachi, darkrai, a flame orb, and I have a few breedjects for HA Hawlucha, G-Farfetch'd, HA Falinks, HA Tympole, HA G Darm. I have a few more spare breedjects and mythicals that I can't remember off the top of my head as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)