Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! If anyone can be so kind as to evolve trade my Haunter, that would be GREAT! Thank you :)
If you want to post on my profile the game you need the evolution help in, I'd be happy to help.

Edit: If I'm not around then you could also try the wifi trade channel on Discord. You'll find the link in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
hey everyone,

I need help to evolve my Spritzee into Aromatisse in Sword version.
If anybody is willing to help, I have a complete dex in sowrd version and can breed most pokemon with their hidden abilities.
Thanks!

Looking for a male Stonjourner, a Clefairy with Friend Guard and a touch trade to evolve my Feebas. In return I can offer:

Careful Mint Rockidee with Big Pecks, Roost and Tailwind
Modest Duraludon with Stalwart
Quiet Torkoal with Drought
Jolly Magikarp with Rattled
Jolly Darumaka with Inner Focus (both Unoza and Galar)

Last edited:
Hello, looking for Zamazanta just to complete the 400th mon on Pokedex, Pokemon Home keeps asking for impossibles mons. Will send it back anyway, pm me if you can help, thanks in advance! :)

mod edit: did this

Last edited by a moderator:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Really random question, but if anyone knows Japanese (katakana), can you please tell me which character is based on this picture? I'm trying to RNG the TID/SID of a Japanese event but the OT is アゲト

I already know the first and last, just struggling with the middle.
View attachment 227764
That character is ゲ (ge) is what it is. So in full it is アゲト(Ageto) for the celebi

Last edited:
I got plenty of them (Gen 8), just let me know if you’re looking for any specific IVs / nature or if you just need HA.

I got all of them, PM me to arrange the trade.
Sorry for the late response! I need HA for sure, and for nature I'd prefer Jolly. As for IVs, 31 in everything besides SpA, but it doesn't really matter as I will be breeding anyway. Please respond and tell me when you'd be available to trade

Heya, I'm looking for a 1 IV speed Non-ENG Litten Line(with HA and the egg move parting shot)/Ditto. I don't care about the other 5 IVs, and I will be offering two Mballs for it. PM me if you have one as I may have more to offer if it has better IVs.

Hi I'm looking for HA clefairy or clefable.
I have some perfect iv Eevee(not HA) or some parents/UT mons

EDIT: thanks Milak!!

Last edited:
Pachirisu in a Love ball is not legit, right? In another words: there is no legit way to catch a Pachirisu in a Love ball from Gen 4 to Gen 7?

And is there a website to see legit Pokémon combinations?

Pachirisu in a Love ball is not legit, right? In another words: there is no legit way to catch a Pachirisu in a Love ball from Gen 4 to Gen 7?

And is there a website to see legit Pokémon combinations?
According to this, no it isn't. (Pretty sure this is updated since it goes up to Gen 8)

Edit: Added in a link, which you can download as a PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)