Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm planning to migrate my Pokemon to Home but realized that I'm still missing a few events.. I don't have high hopes but I'm looking for
a Marshadow, a Hoopa and a Vulcanion in Gen7.
Doesn't matter to me if they're cloned as long as it isn't the most widespread clone around.
What I could offer in return are several Gen4/5 non-event Legendaries, my german "FILM14" Vicitini and the Pokémon Bank Distribution Celebi, all uncloned. Also my SMR2012 Keldeo which was cloned once and a japanese Movie ( えいがかん ) Arceus where I have no idea where I got it or if it's a common clone.

Last edited:
LF: A member of the following lines in Gen V (for Pokédex Completion). Of course, touch trades only for the unbreedables.

FT: Members of all the other breedable lines/unbreedable touch trades in Gen V, various spitbacks in Gens VI/VII

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Articuno
Zapdos
Mew
Entei
Raikou
Suicune
Celebi
Treecko
Torchic
Whismur
Spinda
Duskull
Bagon
Registeel
Latios
Groudon
Kyogre
Jirachi
Chatot
Regigigas
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus

Also, what is Smogon’s stance on Pokemon received through the Pokeclassic servers’ Wondercards? I would guess that they are not considered legitimate, but I just wanted to be sure.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Also, what is Smogon’s stance on Pokemon received through the Pokeclassic servers’ Wondercards? I would guess that they are not considered legitimate, but I just wanted to be sure.
My understanding is that it gives you the WC, much like receiving it when it was live; this response is based on that understanding.

Receiving wondercards like that is really no different than injecting them, which certainly isn't official means to begin with and is fine to do here with disclosure. The issue lies in the source of those wondercards. Many of those wondercards are fake (for example, they were never wondercards to begin with) and those would definitely not be fine to trade here. That also calls into question the legitimacy of the other cards. Should you inject a card that was legit and everything checks out (again, I don't know the source of the cards), I don't have a problem with that method per se. But if something is wrong with them, you'll be held responsible.

Play with fire and you might get burned.

Does anyone have an extra shiny event tapu bulu with good IVs? I have all the other shiny tapu except him. I will trade a shiny multi scale Lugia for it. It is hardy nature however. Thank you. I am also looking for a few other shinies but those can wait until later.

Trying to complete Pokedex. LF a bunch of mons including Dreepy, Alcremie, and Stonjourner. Pm me for whole list and what I can offer ft.

Anyone know how to get Zarude and Shiny Celebi without prebooking the tickets for the movie in Japan?
I do not live in Japan and neither can I read Japanese, so prebooking a ticket is not really an option for me, hehe.
I saw some people are selling these codes, but I wonder how reliable that is. I am hoping there is a different possibility.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know how to get Zarude and Shiny Celebi without prebooking the tickets for the movie in Japan?
I do not live in Japan and neither can I read Japanese, so prebooking a ticket is not really an option for me, hehe.
I saw some people are selling these codes, but I wonder how reliable that is. I am hoping there is a different possibility.
Hi! You could buy the Zarude + Celebi (I bought the Zarude and know absolutely zero Japanese :P) code online from an eBay seller. However, if you join the Smogon Wi-Fi discord server (link in OP) you can trade for the Celebi + Zarude! If you have questions reach out to me!

Anyone got a spare Leek and a Love Ball Petilil? I can give Sandygast, G-Farfetch’d, Eiscue and Fomantis in exchange all with HA and in Apriballs

LF someone to trade and trade back my Kadabra and Pumpkaboo to evolve them. Also LF Flapple, Appletun, Drakloak, Goomy, Accelgor, SOlrock, and Sirfetchd to complete pokedex. PM me for what I can trade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)