Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
According to Serebii, the Ability Patch can be made with the Cram-O-Matic -- its assigned thing is Normal 38. I still don't know how to navigate this thing well; what's a good recipe for that?
What's listed on Serebii is the Ability Patch's input value, not its output value. As in, if you put an Ability Patch into the Cram-O-Matic, that's the number of points that it's worth if you're trying to combine it with other stuff to make something. Afaik, it's not possible to get an Ability Patch out of the Cram-O-Matic (or the combination hasn't been discovered yet).

What's listed on Serebii is the Ability Patch's input value, not its output value. As in, if you put an Ability Patch into the Cram-O-Matic, that's the number of points that it's worth if you're trying to combine it with other stuff to make something. Afaik, it's not possible to get an Ability Patch out of the Cram-O-Matic (or the combination hasn't been discovered yet).
Oh. Well that's disappointing. Thank you

Does anyone have a Tyrunt in a Heavy Ball they're willing to trade? HA prefered

I got a HA Applin in a Friend Ball, an Own Tempo Rockruff in a Moon Ball, a Goomy in a Friend Ball, a Ha Minccino in a Dream Ball, a Dreepy in a Moon Ball or a HA Bulbasaur in a Nest Ball ready to trade for it

Speaking of ability patch...

If you give a mon it's HA with the ability patch, can it pass it down via breeding? Or is it like using nature mints, where you get the nature stats but it doesn't pass down?

Hello! Looking for beast ball porygon, nature ivs etc doesnt matter pm me for offers!

Found it, thanks for the help

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have heard that you can caught it in any ball in the crown of tundra dlc dynamax adventures...
That is correct. Beast Ball Porygon is legal now, ever since the release of the Crown Tundra expansion.
shiny finder updated our Gen 8 Pokéball legality spreadsheet if you're curious about what else is legal now.

You can access it by clicking here.

hello, im lm lookign for a zamazenta, preferably to keep for my living dex, but its also the last pokemon i need to get the shiny charm. if anyone is willing to trade, whether or not a trade back, it would be greatly apprecieated.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
hello, im lm lookign for a zamazenta, preferably to keep for my living dex, but its also the last pokemon i need to get the shiny charm. if anyone is willing to trade, whether or not a trade back, it would be greatly apprecieated.
Welcome to Smogon! I'll need it back, but I can do a tradeback with my Zama. PM/VM me so we can arrange a time to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)