Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Modest or Timid Groudon (31/x/31/31/31/31 spread) in gen 6.
PM me if you can help.

Edit: Also looking for in gen 6
- female Mankey in Heavy, Love or Fast ball
- female HA Lileep in Luxury or Heal ball
- female HA Lillipup in Nest or Premier ball
- female Totodile in Dive ball

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Rebumping yet again. If it isn't crossed out, I still need help.

Looking for someone to help transfer 18 Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 7 (I trade them from my Black to your Gen 5 game, you transfer them to Gen 7, then you trade them to my Ultra Moon.) I can offer to have any of the transferred Pokemon cloned or anything in the hide tag below if you want some Pokemon as payment.

I know Nintendo shut down Wii and DS Wifi, but for those who didn't know, fans have revived it so trading is possible. Here's a video on how if you want one, but it's just changing your DSi/3DS Wifi setting from Auto-Obtain DNS to setting DNS to 164.132.044.106
(Edit: Better video.)
(Edit: Transferring from Gen 5 to Gen 6 would be fine because getting help transferring from Gen 6 to Gen 7 has to be much easier than finding help for Gen 5 to Gen 7.)

One of the Pokemon I'm looking for help transferring is an unnamed Luxury Ball 0 Atk Neutral Nature Softboiled Clefairy. (Gen 3 Only Move) I'm offering to give a clone of it when it gets cloned (or multiple clones if you want more than one) to whoever helps me and whoever clones it can make clones to trade/share with other people. (I will change its Ability to Magic Guard after transferring, the other IVs are crap because she wasn't RNGed but they can be fixed by Bottlecaps, and the Nature can be fixed by a Mint after transferring from Gen 7 to 8. Neutral Nature Pokemon may be better than ones with the "Right Nature" because they don't get confused by any Berries, even after Mints.)

I also have a Master Ball Adamant Sword Dance Shedinja named "Shed Soul" already on Ultra Moon if clones of that are worth offering. (Shedinja wasn't RNGed so its only 31 IV is Attack, but I can offer a Bottlecap to fix Speed, the only other stat that matters. This Shedinja is special because Shedinja only inherits the move Nincada learns when it evolves into Ninjask in Gens 3 and 4, which is the only way it can learn Sword Dance, and Shedinja inherits the Nincada's Pokeball in Gen 3 instead of being in a Normal Pokeball.)

I'd also clone the Shedinja for an unnamed 0 Atk IV Repeat Ball Heatran or a 0 Atk IV Quick Ball Tornadus. (Preferble NOT Shiny ones because Shinies aren't special to me unless I randomly found it.)

Asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Poke Ball: :Litten: Litten with Intimidate
:Dusk Ball: :Spiritomb: Spiritomb
:Lure Ball: :Rotom: Rotom
:Dive Ball: :Bergmite: Bergmite
:Fast Ball: :Staryu: Staryu
:Repeat Ball: :Heatmor: Heatmor (This will probably lead to my pain and suffering.)

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) I can also offer Gold Bottlecaps if you want them. (I know Eisen is giving away 6 IV Dittos but I don't want one. That giveaway is how I got the Ditto I'm using.)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware 0 Attack
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)

Last edited:
Asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Poke Ball: :Litten: Litten with Intimidate
:Dusk Ball: :Spiritomb: Spiritomb
:Lure Ball: :Rotom: Rotom
:Dive Ball: :Bergmite: Bergmite
:Fast Ball: :Staryu: Staryu
:Repeat Ball: :Heatmor: Heatmor (This will probably lead to my pain and suffering.)

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) I can also offer Gold Bottlecaps if you want them. (I know Eisen is giving away 6 IV Dittos but I don't want one. That giveaway is how I got the Ditto I'm using.)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware 0 Attack
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)

Hey bud! I got:
- Intimidate Litten with Fake Out and Power Trip, Impish Nature, perfect 5IV
- Sturdy Bergmite with Mist, Barrier, Recover, and Mirror Coat, Impish Nature 5IV (breeding for 0 Speed now tbh and will have Sassy natured ones too)

BOTH in specified Balls too!

Do your Oranguru have Symbiosis by chance? Either way PM me and I'll trade with you

Are you able to get a Tart Apple in Shield or a Sweet Apple in Sword? It'd be nice to be able to get an Appletun myself...

Simple question: can Zacian and Zamazenta be found with marks?

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you able to get a Tart Apple in Shield or a Sweet Apple in Sword? It'd be nice to be able to get an Appletun myself...
Tart Apple is exclusive to Sword and Sweet Apple is exclusive to Shield.
Trading is mandatory if you want to have both.

Simple question: can Zacian and Zamazenta be found with marks?
No, Zacian and Zamazenta cannot have marks.

LF: Lunatone in Moon Ball (Gen 8)
PM me if you can help. IVs and Nature don't matter

Edit: Hare_vs_Tortoise, sent you a message on Discord

Last edited:
Back again with my hand out...

LF:
Help with a few Trade-Evolutions in SM/USUM
- Swirlix to Slurpuff (2x)
- Rhydon to Rhyperior (1x)
- Haunter to Gengar (1x)
- Pumpkaboo to Gourgeist (1x)

Unburden Accelgor - preferably Battle-Ready but not crucial (just to avoid more Trade-Evos)

For Trade: I got a lot of Shinies, Battle-Ready Mons, perfectly bred Mons with preferable competitive Natures, IVs, Abilities, and Egg Moves, and/or can Breed almost anything you're looking for relatively quick. PM me for more details, I'm sure we can work something out!

I want a little help with Porygon2, especially with these things:

- Nature and iv's don't matter too much

- "Download" abilitie

- It shouldn't necessarily be Shiny, but if you can change me one I'll be grateful.

I play in Sword, so I can't have these Pokémon, anyone who can help me, please do it:

- Drampa

- Appletun

- Zamazanta

- Aromatisse

- Thundurus

And finally, if you want to contact me, I'll be here at about 5:00 P.M. or later.

Thank you

I want a little help with Porygon2, especially with these things:

- Nature and iv's don't matter too much

- "Download" abilitie

- It shouldn't necessarily be Shiny, but if you can change me one I'll be grateful.

I play in Sword, so I can't have these Pokémon, anyone who can help me, please do it:

- Drampa

- Appletun

- Zamazanta

- Aromatisse

- Thundurus

And finally, if you want to contact me, I'll be here at about 5:00 P.M. or later.

Thank you
Check out Anubis' giveaway

Looking for a HA Mudkip in Gen 6 or 7. Nature & IVs don't matter.

I got HA Mudkip in Gen7 if you're still looking... Japanese: Female, Jolly, with Curse and Yawn or one I've bred that are Male, Jolly and have Wise Guard + the other EMs

PM if/when you're free

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for some Gen 7 Move Tutor help. I have 8 BR-ish Pokemon that need USUM Move Tutor moves.

CMT if you want anything in return. It's currently broken (looks like some image addresses changed in my absence), but it's still mostly up to date.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for some Gen 7 Move Tutor help. I have 8 BR-ish Pokemon that need USUM Move Tutor moves.

CMT if you want anything in return. It's currently broken (looks like some image addresses changed in my absence), but it's still mostly up to date.

Thanks in advance!
Nobody here is a bother.

I can help you with that, I don't need anything in return.
Give me a few minutes and I'll be with you.

We can take this conversation to my profile.

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help me with cloning in Gen 7, my other cloning guy for my thread hasn't been active in a while so here I am. You can make an extra clone for you to keep in addition to giving me the original and the first clone, if you want

PM or message me on my profile if you're available, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)