Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is some one willing to make me an avatar based off of rahmu from custom robo? if so, please post. i need a picture of him sort of charging toward you with a sort of earie background and please make it final form rahmu. i would also like to ask that it have rahmu or my name somewhere in it. thankyou
if you fulfill my request i will reward you with a credit and a spot on my white list. the terms of service are negotiatable

i also need a banner for my battle frontier

is some one willing to make me an avatar based off of rahmu from custom robo? if so, please post. i need a picture of him sort of charging toward you with a sort of earie background and please make it final form rahmu. i would also like to ask that it have rahmu or my name somewhere in it. thankyou
if you fulfill my request i will reward you with a credit and a spot on my white list. the terms of service are negotiatable

i also need a banner for my battle frontier
I can do both, I need a link to a picture of rahmu though since I don't know who that is.

and I need more details for what you want on the battle frontier banner.

Could someone make an avatar of Infernape with flaming fists with my name and a mountain in the background? thanks. PM me the result plz.

Hey, could I request a superbad looking avatar of a diagonal split screen between gyrados/electivire? Like it would have one picture of gyrados on the left side like close up (to accentuate dragon scariness) and say GYRA then get cut off by the split, and on the other side, there would be a pic of Electivire with VIRE above it. Maybe even so it's got both their faces like a split if you can do that. Anyways, great work posted up here!

I'm planning on starting my shop soon.

If someone could make a banner with the words "Wolfen11's Corneria Hideout"
The banner itself is mostly up to you. My only request is that there is a Wolfen on the banner.

Edit: The Wolfen is the spaceship used by the StarWolf team on the StarFox series.

Requesting a split screen banner and matching avatar with these two pictures juxtaposed. Best one submitted gets used as my sig/avatar. :) :jump:

Guys, I'm looking for someone to make banners for my up-coming thread. It will be a quite big job (about 25 banners, size 300x100) and I also need quality. Either show me some of your earlier jobs, or do these two banners:

-Absol standing on a cliff, facing the sea and looking at the sky with caption "Hero"
-Gligar, with a bit of quite dark red and blue glow behind it, glow extending to the right, twisting around a bit and on the right, it should say "NEMESIS", either made from the glow, or the glow swirling around it. Black background

The artist also needs to be able to keep a secret :naughty:

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I need someone to take this sprite made by ss4_hybrid:

... turn it into an avatar, with "Xia" at the bottom along with a male trainer sprite standing in front of it that has these characteristics:
-White guy with short, spiked black hair
-Black t-shirt and blue jeans with white shoes
-In any normal trainer position

In short, it should resemble Pink's current avvy. Thank you to whomever does this, you will gain a special place in my heart. =]

can someone make me an avatar that is similar to the one i currently have, but is negative and in the empty space sais "in my world, everyone is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies"in red bolded letters

Since my Photoshop is dead, I'm going to have to request a signature. -,-; That technology is utterly useless in my mind for breaking the moment I learn how to use it.

Either way, if someone could make me a signature with a Blaziken and my account name in it somewhere, I'd love them (like a brother/sister). /vague

No, really, I've not got huge specifications. Go wild. Thanks ahead of time.

can someone make me pic/Avatar/Banner* of a Salamence egg? (*with the Banner, write "Overused" at the Left side and place the Salam egg at the Right).

Can i have 2 separate avvys with Blaziken with his arms in a DB charging position with the flames and with Aggron preparing for hyper beam with Hybrid anywhere in both.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, the name's Plus, and I mess around with Photoshop when I'm bored, so I decided to contribute to this thread while I'm at it. I've also done some stuff for other smogon members (such as moi's GH avatar, or SoT's sig). I might as well give it a go and see what people think. :|

can someone make me a cool banner with roserade and milotic?

anyone wanna make me a cool avatar using either Espeon or Flygon?

I put both in.

Since my Photoshop is dead, I'm going to have to request a signature. -,-; That technology is utterly useless in my mind for breaking the moment I learn how to use it.

Either way, if someone could make me a signature with a Blaziken and my account name in it somewhere, I'd love them (like a brother/sister). /vague

No, really, I've not got huge specifications. Go wild. Thanks ahead of time.

---

Any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated!

Plus can you make me a Avvy with Arggron and a silver BG with Hybrid any where. And anther with Blaziken with a Fiery BG with Hybrid anywhere.

I dunno if it's the right place to ask for userbars, but...

can somebody make me an userbar with this picture:

Saying "Follower of Slowpoke", with a vertical gradient, with yellow on top and pink on the bottom

and also an userbar with this picture:

Saying "Slowpoke Believer", with blue background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)