Smeargle's Studio's Third Annual Secret Santa: GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
No, thank you ToxicPhox for encouraging me to draw simisear, something I never would have done myself. I have not known true joy until drawing those swirly and fluffy tails. I cannot tell you how much fun it is to draw absurdly large and FLOOFY tails.

Thanks, Sandshrewz! :> I love the way you did the eye.
So far about everyone's entries are either jaw-droppingly amazing, hilarious, or adorable. That Metagross...

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
goshhh I'm pretty sure I posted when Venusaur was out >:| Where did my post go! u_u!

Anyway, thanks a lot bluehoundoom!! :D It's cute ^_^ /me hug Venusaur <3 hahaha I like Venusaurs :>

CBMeadow, loved the way you tackled Rodan's request!! Also it was my first piece on SAI which idrk how to use hahaha >.>

omg cute simisear I think Oglemi is drooling. Ritter did you change your style or something hahaha.

A great year lmao hahahahaha.

@sandz Yeah I tried out some new things for shading and such, and I think it worked out well :)

Great entries everyone so far, especially ToxicPhox the incredible, that Metagross is so amazing

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well boys and girls, it's time for our secret santa to be at an end, we've had a wonderful turnout this year (except for one particularly naughty soul), and i hope this has brought you bundles full of merriment for the holidays. for those of you who've yet to take part, won't you take part when christmas next rolls around? until next time~~~~~~~~~~

To: Fatecrashers

a krookodile chasing a spoink

To: ium

grant me a drawing of skuntank beating up/making fun of a rotom tagged with the name "birkal" and a zebstrika tagged with "zebraiken."

To: Eagle4

A Ludicolo in a Santa costume, on a sleigh with Probopass as the reindeers.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OH LOL I CHECKED THE THREAD TOO EARLY YESTERDAY ium that is so cute tyvm C: I didn't even remember what I requested!!!

Woah great job on that CyzirVisheen, absolutely excellent job on an odd request. It looks great! :D

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ugh I am just in shambles about not getting this done. No joke, I worried about this a ton over my vacation. Mekkah, once I get my tablet back, I'll be down for a free request from you whenever you want of whatever you like. Again, so sorry I couldn't get this done. I am the worst =(

Love all the other artwork though; great work you guys! Thanks Rodan for the snover :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)