Smeargle's Studio's Third Annual Secret Santa: GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
and the spirit of christmas continues in this exciting second installment:

To: macle

I would like toxicroak, politoad, and seismtoad hanging out around the pond

To: ThatsMyLatios

I want somebody to draw me a latios wearing squirtle squad style shades.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
here comes santa claus acting like santa claus driving down santa claus lane

To: paintseagull

an Octillery using an ice-type attack to do something wintery

To: Rodan

a lineup of pokemons most wanted criminals

- joey "the rat" scarmundi - a slightly obese raticate with a penchant for fine blue cheese

- ms. pantolia - a gardevoir, sort of looks like a stereotypical italian housewife but with a homicidal edge

- jack "skyman" jones - an african american aerodactyl who is known for his illegal smuggling of energypowder and power herbs

I'm so so bad at stereotypes/movie themes in general, especially Gardy's there. (I had the suspicion I was drawing for Rodan...)

I do however need to commend everybody on a job well done this Secret Santa so far; I've been impressed by everything in the thread! :> Good job guys! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Obligatory mentions to icepick specifically. So gooood. D:

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thank you Furosuto!!!!! :)

CBMeadow omg nice job that request was really tough!

If anyone gets a better icon out of this than macle I will be shocked

ThatsMyLatios I love how you did the icon haha, glad you like!

You're welcome painseagull! Hope you liked it, wanted to go with a semi realistic look for it, while still retaining it's derp look. Glad to be of service, got a cool shading technique out of it!

Can't wait to see the others....

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
/me dies of adorability

totally signing up next year... as long as I learn how to draw

They just need to show that picture in the ASPCA commercials. It is so adorable, it is impossible to describe how adorable it is!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
apologies for the lateness but santa was held up by a roving gang of polar bears

To: icepick

I'd like a doduo, but with two bodies and one head instead of one body and two heads. Maybe he walks on his bodies and uses his legs as arms like a machamp.

To: CBMeadow

A battle scene involving a shiny Charizard. The opponent Pokemon is or are up to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)