smogoff amoonguss — end

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
yo, i was alone in reception so that's another room to scratch off the list. i agree with the earlier statement that completing all the tasks will be difficult-- only got 8.75% done, and 2 people are gone already. not quite sure where to go from here, hopefully someone else can narrow it down more

Yeah the way I see it at least one person from each room should come forward and tell us how many people are in there and if there's a body.

Then presumably we'll either have some 50-50s or tons of people confirmed to have not done this night's kills. Should be enough to feel good about our chances.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
rip tc and scarf

so two of the impostors didn't do a kill - presumably they sabotaged a room each instead

I was alone in conference room and got part 1 of that task done

ill keep track here

lab - blazade +4
reception - city
conference - mf

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I was in Utilities, which is where zorbees, tiki and Gravity Monkey were. Was powering down the server, 2-part task tho. This should narrow things down a bit. Need more communication.

Wait wait wait sabotaging only affects one room?

Also, if a room is sabotaged and someone's alone in it, do they still know that it was?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wait wait wait sabotaging only affects one room?

Also, if a room is sabotaged and someone's alone in it, do they still know that it was?
nope, sabotage is global, but has to be done from utilities

imagine taking the power to the facility offline

there will be visual feedback and ill call attn to it in the pm too

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I was one of people in laboratory, and I can confirm that there were three other people there besides me and Blazade.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
should be obvious but the people that claim to be alone in a room could have killed someone in that room.

I would not be surprised if two impostors went to lab to try to double kill blazade and someone that followed him there but because there were 5 people they couldn't do it without exposing themselves. just a guess, but there were at most two kills (one of the people missing could have been on security), so there are definitely impostors in the larger grouped rooms (1 in utilities is also possible).

if anyone had a room of exactly 2 people, they are very likely both crew, so please come forward if you had this scenario.

az If a scientist is in utilities and an impostor shuts the lights off from utilities, would the scientist be able to see that he shut the lights off before it happened or would it be the same as every other room where the lights are off

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
az If a scientist is in utilities and an impostor shuts the lights off from utilities, would the scientist be able to see that he shut the lights off before it happened or would it be the same as every other room where the lights are off
the scientist will get a notification of the impostor doing it, yeah — it's an unmissable action, same as a kill if it's in the same room as you (although if lights are off in your room when someone is killed you wouldn't get the id, but you would be able to id someone turning the lights off before they do it is the current model)

eta:
(one of the people missing could have been on security)
this is right, yeah — there's a degree of ambiguity on if people are dead or just missing the meeting

Last edited:
Total Clefairy.. I will avenge you. Let me finish this game in one round and then we can be together again.

Only 2 kills, so either imposters sabotage, couldnt find anyone to kill or were outnumbered.

Fixed wiring in Utilities, can confirm plague, gravity monkey and zorbees were there as well
I wont be surprised if there was an imposter here and didn't kill cause he would have 2 witnesses. So out of these 4, we can assume atleast 3 are innocent. Because if there were 2 imposters they would of just killed both of them.

I was one of people in laboratory, and I can confirm that there were three other people there besides me and Blazade.
Same reasoning as before. Also aren't you the guy who bench pressed a walrus?

City and Monkfish are alone and like Zorbees said they could be lying and be the killers. So eyes on them.

Fuck I really thought I could find one imposter after typing this all out. I guess we should grill the utilities group first since we have a better probability of getting an imposter than the laboratory gang (1/4 compared to 1/5)

R.I.P. Total Clefairy
...oh and scarf I guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)