Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do we not do return TDs in League A? I've got Browns D and only got credit for the pick-six.
Since points are awarded for Return Yardage, I suppose this means that return TDs are credited to the individual player who returned the kick, rather than the defense as a whole.

Since points are awarded for Return Yardage, I suppose this means that return TDs are credited to the individual player who returned the kick, rather than the defense as a whole.
But that is the scenario in League D as well, but the return TD got counted for my team.

Yeah even if you get points for return yardage, return tds should be given to the Defenses too. This is true for League B also and all the other leagues im in...

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I think it's lame when (kickoff/punt) return TDs count for the "defense." (Although sometimes they're labelled D/ST in attempt to justify it.) Then again I also think it's lame "points allowed" for non-offensive touchdowns stil counts against a defense.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Then again I also think it's lame "points allowed" for non-offensive touchdowns stil counts against a defense.
I have actually seen this sometimes not be the case, although I haven't really looked into it thoroughly.

As for the Return TD, I'll check to see if there is a disparity between the leagues. If there is, I will adjust Dubs' points to reflect so.

EDIT: I found the difference. Both leagues have the same point awards for Return Yards, but under Defense there is also an option for "Kickoff/Punt Return TD", which is checked in League D but not in League A.

For fairness purposes, I will request that all of League A vote on the change before I make it myself. Please respond to the topic I just posted in the actual league.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Nothing more frustrating than your opponent starting two BYE players and still beating you because all his other players massively overachieved while your own players all simultaneously underachieved. Times like these make me wish inactivity would just make them forfeit...

*narrow eyes @ YTP*

My (0-4) opponent in another league this week has:

TY Hilton (26 pts)
James Jones (18.7 pts)
Peyton (3 TDs)
Decker (1 TD)
Julius Thomas (2 TDs)

Needless to say, I am losing despite getting 27.8 from Alshon Jeffery and 18.5 from Jamaal Charles.

pls welker stay stopped. this one should be close, him starting gronk hopefully costs him because i went and started cameron over witten

Meanwhile my team in League D continues to put up huge points... That's nice and all, and will help in a tiebreaker, but I would rather have the points when I need them than when I don't, which I haven't needed recently.

rip in peace people who are having to go up against Broncos and Cowboys players in fantasy
starting demaryius thomas against romo

thanks to bonus points, that 83 yard touchdown was a 12 point swing that will probably make me lose unless Gore is awful tonight or DT has the 4th quarter of his life

also going against someone who started terrance williams in another league because his WRs are so awful, and I'm quite likely going to lose that game due to the same play as well

So yeah, that 0-4 team scored like 154 points on me. Thanks to Mathews getting a concussion (should've started Shorts in the flex like I was debating), I made up little ground last night and am trailing 34 with Matt Ryan left to play. Hope Rex Ryan pissed in Matty's cheerios, because I don't see him getting 34 otherwise.

Why the hell is this thread full of comedians bringing their A game? The above 3 posts killed me.

I'm laughing at the people who laughed at me for drafting romo. The dude is fantasy gold.

Why the hell is this thread full of comedians bringing their A game? The above 3 posts killed me.

I'm laughing at the people who laughed at me for drafting romo. The dude is fantasy gold.
i freely admit i was not a believer, and that i was dead wrong.

i was considering putting in a trade offer for romo with a guy that was starting vick

needless to say, that is not even a possibility anymore

hahaha in one league, a guy lost 116.14 to 116.26 because terrelle pryor took two knees. i should note that the guy has the 2nd most points for, and is 2-3 in fifth place. the guy with most points for is also 2-3.

Do any of you guys know of any updated rankings list for each position for the rest of the season? Not just week by week?
I'm thinking of trading Richardson for another RB1 but I'm not sure who to target right now. I dont think he's going to producing like I wanted him to.

Yeah he is. He's a first round pick and is getting acclimated to the Colts offense. He hasn't shined too much, which is why I want to trade him. But he ran for 950~ yards last year with 11 TDs.
If you don't think he is an RB1, could you name some that are as of right now?

But back to my main question, does anybody have a Bleacher Report/ESPN Nsider account that can check the rankings for RBs/WRs for the rest of the season?

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I am salivating, angrily, to the thought of starting Chad Fucking Henne because I need a bye-week filler and Cutler is on waiver through the fucking Thursday game.

maybe trent richardsuck will finally do something and I can actually start winning again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)