Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

Damn i'm good. Just too damn good. Last week i didnt have a flex so i picked up Willis McGahee and started him as a flex. 13 points. This week Wilson is out so i was left with Jamaal Charles as my only healthy running back... Started Brandon Jacobs.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Which reminds me that Matty Ice is my QB too. -_----------- inc last place finish two years straight prob

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Well seeing as how I have Trent Richardson in Smogon and Doug Martin in my friend's bad league: yes.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
its a miracle im 3-2 in both my smogon leagues lol is anyone else suffering from picking all the worst rbs
I think it's been a tough season for RBs so far in general, so most of us are probably in the same boat as you :). I think AP is the only RB who is consistently beating his projections.

Charles, AP, Lynch, McCoy, and Forte are all doing well for top RB picks. But you know shit's weird when Fred Jackson and Slowshon are knocking on the door as top 5 fantasy RBs

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Charles yes, but even Lynch, McCoy, and Forte have failed to reach their projections a few times this season. It's just been a strange season so far in general, with many more boom and bust weeks than consistent performances.

So I notice that Kyle Rudolph has done next to nothing this season, and see Brent Celek on waivers. I figured the eagles seem to use their tight ends a little more than average this season, so I start him over Kyle Rudolph.

And now the other J. Jones is hurt too :(. J. Charles is the king tho

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
KC defense continues to keep me alive in 5 out of 6 leagues :)

In other news, how does Flacco throw for 342 yards and only 10 of those go to Torrey Smith? Sheesh

EDIT: And of course I'm playing against Vernon Davis who has 40 pts already midway through the third quarter

Last edited:

In other news, how does Flacco throw for 342 yards and only 10 of those go to Torrey Smith? Sheesh

EDIT: And of course I'm playing against Vernon Davis who has 40 pts already midway through the third quarter
vernon davis, brandon marshall, and the chiefs defense are currently beating me by themselves in one league

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with Torrey. He's been one of the most consistent WRs.

Jimmy Graham might actually post a doughnut this week? Wtf, I have him in 2 leagues :(

Edit: Fuck now Graham might be hurt.

Last edited:
Romo and Peterson got 8pts. Cameron got 6. Dez got 3. Torrey Smith got 1.

i need Woodhead to get 41 points tonight.

my other league i did better, but my opponent started Lynch and Marshall, and still has Rivers, Wayne, Fleener and (of course) Woodhead so...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I need a combined 40 points from Rivers and TY Hilton tonight to beat the Vice City Vernon Davises. Think it'll happen?

I need a combined 40 points from Rivers and TY Hilton tonight to beat the Vice City Vernon Davises. Think it'll happen?
It's possible. Rivers can definitely get 25ish and if TY pulls in a deep ball TD then you could have it.
I need Rivers to have a big game too, I'm down 11 points and he has Richardson. So if the chargers can hold Trent back and Rivers has a decent game, I have a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)