Smogon Frontier VII [Won by reyscarface]

Status
Not open for further replies.
• IRC Username: Lily
• Time Zone: GMT + 10
• Favorite Pokemon: Relicanth

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Tenth brain: Pyramid King dragonuser

After losing both of his arms in a freak lacrosse accident, dragonuser dedicated his life to building an entire pyramid out of dragons. After each of his Pokemon victories, he harvests from the mangled corpse of his opponent the bodies of their Salamence, Dragonite, and Garchomp and adds them to his ever-growing mass of slain dragons. He intends upon his death to be embalmed and interred in this pyramid of flesh, forever the king of all dragons.

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
• IRC Username: CyberOdin
• Time Zone: GMT -4
• Favorite Pokemon: Jolteon forever

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
• IRC Username: Djangoo
• Time Zone: GMT +10
• Favorite Pokemon: Magmar

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Eleventh brain: Dome Ace august

Relationships...are complicated things. And the story behind Dome Ace august is wrapped around such a relationship, a bond forged in flames of passion, a cord of destiny between Mister august Smith and former Dome Ace ToF (left). These two comrades have experienced many things together, from platonic back rubs to non-platonic back rubs. So strong was their kinship that august swore he would do anything to claim the coveted title of Dome Ace, along with its stylish magenta/white ensemble. Dear challenger, I'm afraid to say you unfortunately stand no chance against a man(?) of such passion.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username for IRC,PO,PS: Royalty
Time Zone: GMT - 8
Favourite Pokemon: Absol

IRC Username: Davidness
• Time Zone: Gtm-6
• Favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo

IRC Username: Carloo
• Time Zone: Gtm-4:30
• Favorite Pokemon: Keldeo

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
Twelfth brain: Frontier Lackey undisputed

When I first met undisputed, I knew he had potential. The gleam in his eye, the toothless smile, the way he carried his stack of notebooks...all fundamental qualities for a lad fit to be my intern. Battling skill left a bit to be desired, but hey, what can you do? But after shitty user PttP wounded my pride through his shitty Inside Scoop liking spree, I knew I was unfit for battle. I had no other to rely on but my newly elected subordinate, Frontier Lackey undisputed.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
IRC Username: dmalfoy
Time Zone: GMT -3
Favorite Pokemon: Lugia

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
Final brain: Factory Head Philip7086

After getting laid off from Sony due to hygiene issues, Philip7086 realized he had a problem. His aversion to showering was taking over his life: it had estranged him from his family, his friends, and his coworkers (but not his girlfriend because she's into that shit). To make up for lost time, he used a rain team in his Frontier conquest, masquerading as an advocate for daily showers. Unfortunately, it was too late for him: when he finally took hold of the trophy, masses of bacteria leapt from his hands to the trophy, dying it the green shade we are all familiar with. We strongly advise against shaking his hand should you ever face him in battle.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
IRC Username: CBBad
Time Zone: gmt +2
Favorite Pokemon: FrenkerZ

NightFox

Banned deucer.
Pokemon Online Username: White Night
• Time Zone: GMT-4
• Favorite Pokemon: Zoroark

• IRC Username: Decision Makers
• Time Zone: gmt +2
• Favorite Pokemon: Cobalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)