Smogon Frontier VII [Won by reyscarface]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Fuck off guys. Thunderblunder is an ou / uu expert with a high intimidation factor and a whopping 1 year of experience under his belt. I think that the people on this forum are just way too arrogant and some of you chimpanzees could only hope to have an 8.5 gameplan score with an overall score of 8.2 while being an expert in scarf chomp teams. I credit Dr. Thunderblunder because I found his thesis on sun stall to be fascinating and I'm really looking forward to next semester when I can take intro to Heavy Offense with him.

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
change of plans, soulwind already left for the day so i guess we will play tomorrow

mdragon / eo / whoever if you can please tell him to not just leave so early because I have uni and my schedule varies from day to day so idk if I can get on at 12 my time

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I have Secretary Eo for a reason

aka thats bcuz I dont get to see him on in the morning and you might you nignog

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
at least it wasn't papai

anyways congrats rey, while some brains may still be salty over individual matches no one can deny that you are an amazing player and definitely deserve a trophy.

Congrats Rey, well deserved bro.

Edit: Nothing against you, but personal conflict do not have any business here.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
congrats to reyscarface, you finally got that trophy

thanks a lot to eo for letting me brain, plus all the brains for being awesome guys and always willing to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)