Smogon Hold 'Em Sign Up's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon Hold 'Em

16 Participants. (32 if the demand allows it)
Single Elimination aswell as 3 subs for the first round.
Battles are to be conducted via ShoddyBattle
Randomized Pairings each round through the use of Mekkah's Bracketmaker

Framework

Participants will be chosen on a first come first serve basis UNLESS I believe the person will not see the tournament through to the end

Each Participant will pick 3 pokemon for his/her team, They are also presented with a list of 10 Pokemon, Each with given notes, moves or Items that must be used. (Nature and EV spread can be decided by Participant).

After every participant informs me of their 3 Pokemon then I will present a shortlist of 10 Pokemon on the thread that you may choose you're remaining team members.

After each round participants must inform me if they wish to keep their team or exchange up to 2 members of their team with a new shortlist of 5 Pokemon. Bearing in mind this shortlist will not be given until after all participants have decided if they want to keep their pokemon or switch. Once a Participant has made their decision of whether to stick or switch they must honour that.

First round will be given 14 Days to finish team and Battle and then each round thereafter will be 10 days. After a battle all logs must be PM'ed and both participants must confirm their win or loss on the thread. Should any pairing fail to fight, the person who looked like trying to arrange the battle most will be put through.

If both participants have tried their best, then it'd be down to them to decide who will go through. If I feel that the enthusiasm lacks from either of you, then both of you will be removed and replaced by one of the losers of the last round. (In the case of the first round the 3 subs).

Rules
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battles
Evasion Clause
Ohko Clause
No Scouting
Logs MUST be sent

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S

Notes:
I would like to request the help of someone when deciding movesets and/or Pokemon, By fufilling this role you will not be allowed to take part in the Tournament.

Pokemon chosen may be based on either Smogon Analysis, Creative Moveset. But they can also be just created there and then.

1. VeteranInLove
2. Havak
3. jabbathegriffin
4. the lexx
5. pilocus
6. mr.378
7. Capt Kirby
8. Husk
9. ClegacyM
10. SlinceNDice
11. Zerowing
12. Expert Evan
13. Giga Punch
14. Aldaron
15. marillpet
16. Gormeghast
17. Brawlex
18. Devilindenial
19.Calcipoche
20. ManiaclyRacist
21. Seph
22. AeroBlacktyl
23. Venom
24. [.darkie]
25. Thunderhorse
26. Jc_Rcw
27. COalex
28. Stalling
29. Raito Light
30. Blue Kirby
31. Fishin
32. Kira

Subs:
S1. Floppy
S2. Foreys
S3. WER

I wish I could extend some more, so many good players would've loved to seen the logs of.

Still Round will be posted soon, Just need to finish organising movesets e.t.c to make it fair for all.

This was given permission by Groudon80 :D

No CK I think you have me confused :D

You pick 3 of you're own Pokes, Then I will place a list of 10 Pokes and you pick you're additional 3 members of you're team from that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)