VGC 2011: Sixonesix vs. Alaka
DPP OU: panamaxis vs. Scofield
DPP UU: Smurf. vs. uragg
ADV OU: husk vs. kael
GSC OU: Conflict vs. Sk
RBY OU: Carl vs. The_Chaser

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One missed Overheat shifted the game from next turn ending with 3-1 my favor, to 3-2 his. VGC can be dumb sometimes.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yup, but that game will be all you rob me of.

just for anyone interested:

i missed a move first turn that woulda netted a ko, a fire move burnt my sweeper, then i played my ass off and somehow got into a position to win and he somehow freezed my sweeper right when he needed and i stayed frozen the next turn allowing him to ko it. after that i had a minor chance just if i got lucky but he crit me to extinguish all hope.

total fucking bullshit. i'm sure you'll forgive me for not saying gg.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

i missed a move first turn that woulda netted a ko, a fire move burnt my sweeper, then i played my ass off and somehow got into a position to win and he somehow freezed my sweeper right when he needed and i stayed frozen the next turn allowing him to ko it. after that i had a minor chance just if i got lucky but he crit me to extinguish all hope.

i played hanke

no one cares atticus your team already lost the week however bad that game was now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up worthless piece of shit

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion

It's okay dude, knowing LN he'll switch the finals to edgar clause.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
atticus: spamming “umad” , “cool story bro”, “nigga u gay” like it’s the most hilarious thing ever is: retarded. Gives off the impression you lack the intellect to say anything productive or funny outside of jpegs.

maybe one day you'll grow up and realize there is more to the world than beating people at a video game format for which there is no monetary prize and acting like a badass while doing it by dissing people like a high school football jock
hahahaha wtf is up your ass

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
hmm

i have to agree with whistler....atticus is pretty gay and ~slightly~ retarded

ok no im lying atticus is a f*cking beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)