Smogon Premier League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against Heysup 3-0. GG man

Win for tigers =)

Edit: ehh, I saw no Swellow, I saw no Qwilfish; and that's what I prepared for... so no. And everyone knows what you use....

Edit 2: I did in fact overprepare for you (not counterteam because I didn't know what you were going to use for sure, but had an idea), but I can assure you I didn't know your team before the battle. And the part you mentioned is called prediction, I didn't even expect that mon to come in and it made no sense that you switched it into my _____.

gg - fu franky :(

EDIT: I dunno. You used _______ on my _______ which would be stupid if you didn't know I had a _______. Not much you can say to convince me that you didn't know this team, I would have done the same in the situation.

EDIT2: Fair enough.

Great Job Tigers/Wildcats! Keep up the good work, we're on the road to the playoffs ^_^.

Message to Indie Scooters, Les Trous du Cul Elegants, and The Alpha Ruiners : May the best team win ^^ ekekekkekekekekke

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Well this was a surprise to say the least.

Anyways Tigers I had a blast being with you, I hope you best of luck (not like you need it, 5-0 already dayum...) and see ya all in finals.

But why of all teams i gotta be a brit now sigh..................

Taylor said:
playing mechazawa tonight roughly 10pm (gmt +0)
I sent Taylor a PM on #SPL at the time that we arranged to play, but I got no response from him even after around two hours of waiting, but I'm hopeful that we can play it tomorrow instead.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat Stallion in a gg. Early game miss that may or may not have mattered considering my last.

Anyway gg stallion, go team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)