Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Red Raven

formerly ForstamemasNeetaroOoniqua
I asked for a name change a few days ago and earlier it was changed. When it changed, my account details says that 'full account details are not currently editable' and I assume this is because of the name change. If that is the case, what do I have to do to get it editable again? Is there a time limit to how long this lasts and it automatically becomes editable again or do I have to ask someone to make it editable? If it's the latter, is there a specific amount of time that needs to pass before I ask? Also, where do I ask? Is it still in the name change thread?

Lilburr

let's dance
is a Tutoris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UU Leader
I asked for a name change a few days ago and earlier it was changed. When it changed, my account details says that 'full account details are not currently editable' and I assume this is because of the name change. If that is the case, what do I have to do to get it editable again? Is there a time limit to how long this lasts and it automatically becomes editable again or do I have to ask someone to make it editable? If it's the latter, is there a specific amount of time that needs to pass before I ask? Also, where do I ask? Is it still in the name change thread?
hi yep once 30 days from the change (so today) have passed you can ask again in the name change thread by asking for your profile to be unlocked & it'll be done shortly after that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)