Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Sole Survivor

formerly Dawn Greninja
Why does Smogon sometimes show that a given user has 0 messages? I've seen three such instances of it and was curious. Fwiw, a user had sent a message in the Name Changes thread for their birth date to be corrected and didn't delete it but their profile says they have 0 messages.

Kalalokki

nom
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Social Media Head
Why does Smogon sometimes show that a given user has 0 messages? I've seen three such instances of it and was curious. Fwiw, a user had sent a message in the Name Changes thread for their birth date to be corrected and didn't delete it but their profile says they have 0 messages.
Because some forums don't add to your message count, usually administrative related ones.

Blimax

I never saw you coming!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Please recheck the freeze mechanics coding script for Gen 8 ( Sword and Shield ), I have a hunch its greater than 77% and not 10%. Please recheck the code for freeze mechanics, specially for Ice Beam and Freeze Dry whoever has coded it.
Thanks!!!

clean

formerly Fumes
Not sure if this is the right place, but for some reason, I can no longer change my profile picture. Not sure if it has anything to do with my recent name change, but I used to be able to hover over my avatar on my profile and click "edit image" to change it. I have no such options anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)