Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Thnaks for the responde, my innerent pokémon is a Lileep. I don't like that and I will stay with my Shedinja avatar.

Another question, how can I share a battle of pokemon showdown in this forum?
When I saved a battle it become a html archieve in my pc roosted in my directory C.
As example: file:///C:/Users/gabrf/Desktop/about%20pkmn/Gen3OU-2021-11-02-rg4shadow-bean43152.html
But you can't open this link because isn't online. Where can I get a On Line link of my battles to share in the forum?
unfortunately, if you save your battle it will only be available to view locally aka for you. Sharing them is nigh impossible unless you screen record them and upload the video somewhere. If you want to be able to share your battles, an easier way is to click this button
1661715637318.png

this will upload it online and you can look it up here by searching your username. You can also this website to view your friends' battles by looking them up!

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Thnaks for the responde, my innerent pokémon is a Lileep. I don't like that and I will stay with my Shedinja avatar.
Here’s Shedinja’s animated sprite if you want to set that as your avatar

That’s from Black and White like the default avatars, you can explore here for other things like modern sprites or shinies (unfortunately Shedinja has a disappointing shiny coloration)

this will upload it online and you can look it up here by searching your username. You can also this website to view your friends' battles by looking them up!
Ohh thanks for this link, a found battles of 5 years ago I don't have idea was saved! Unfortennely most of saved battles was the one I lost, I don't understand why they don't save my victories XD
Actually I found one victory here:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen3ou-1428256691-eq4buc5jpdbp6v84fiwat9zqgm2yo91pw

Here’s Shedinja’s animated sprite if you want to set that as your avatar

That’s from Black and White like the default avatars, you can explore here for other things like modern sprites or shinies (unfortunately Shedinja has a disappointing shiny coloration)
Ohh thanks very much for this Avatar, I already change my profile for this gif you give to me, thank you.

This link just have until gen 6, and I don't find any gif there, just stoped png.
Where can I find gen 7 and gen 8 sprites of pokémon? And animated one.
Pretty sure you have it right there. Smogon does not ‘use’ new sprites for Gen 7/8 Pokémon and it does not do so for existing pokemon.

admittedly this explanation is a bit vague but hopefully it gives you what you need.

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Very minor grievance but in most generations of 1v1 it is not optimal to have a 0 attack IV on special attackers, and the automatic implementation of the 0IV can become a little annoying when I keep forgetting to change it before I upload the paste (this is due to strategies forcing you to struggle generally being a lot more common than foul play). If the feature could be changed after selecting 1v1 in the builder that would be ideal. I do understand, however, that this might be a lot of effort for a very minor optimisation so is very far from urgent.

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
I was taking a look at the Badge FAQ and noticed that most, if not all descriptions of each badge lack any specific requirements to achieve said badge. For example, "Pre-Contributors (often referred to as "Ladybug") are most notably badged for their helpfulness in the Contributions & Corrections forum". Is there a certain amount of C&C contributions that are required to fit the criteria of getting the badge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)