Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Inspired by the most recent wave of TD promotions (which, coincidentally, happens to include me as well :D) and how it has been impacting the tournament scene as a whole, I decided to categorize some of Smogon's most iconic tournament directors (both old and new) based on their moral alignment. This is the final result:

DISCLAIMER: Due to aesthetic reasons, it was impossible to include some of the popular favorites in this picture, such as yours truly and teal6. I apologize for that.

So we missed out on playoffs, I just wanna say thanks to Tony and the lads. We done well but it wasn't meant to be. Either way I think we were a good squad and if gingy didn't cancer we coulda won it. See you next year lads.

p.s. rooting for the gliders to take it all now

For those of you that missed it in Jirachee's SPL 8 post, Zarel added a new command to Showdown: /ionext will make your next battle invite-only automatically. This can be used to prevent outsiders from entering your test games to help keep your teams and test games safe. Please start using this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)