Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 12 Finals [Won by Kevin Garrett]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations KG.I think you deserved it more,according to the way you played.Bluewind was very good too,so congratulations to him too because he managed to come all the way to the finals.GGs

Congratulations bro, the effort you put in this season was more than pretty much anyone here knows and you totally deserve this, regardless of what other people say. It's kinda sad how seriously some people take this, there's a big difference between playful banter and just being bitter. Good job.

Also unlucky that this wasn't your season Bluewind, but you will undoubtedly win the Tour one day... I think your opponent here is proof of that.

Congrats KG! You finally did it...

Good job to Bluewind too; making two finals is a huge feat which very few people can do.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Take this post as you wish, a rant, a bunch of complaints but yeah.

First, I'd like to thank everyone that helped me in this thing. Bloo (love you (BAN ME PLEASE)), Earthworm, Heist, am, ENZ0, Snype, Iconic, Lamppost, M Dragon who helped me a lot with teambuilding; as well as all people from #nowhere that helped me test (sorry if I forgot someone, it's just a bit cloudy atm). Even though Pokemon is perhaps the worst, most unrewarding game ever invented, and even though hax is just stupid, it was great to see how you guys made yourselves available to help me win this, I really appreciate it (even though part of it might be motivated by the fact KG is a dickhead; I'll get there)

Regarding the games, gg on BW and DPP (what a matchup...). ADV not so much. And then we get to the true point of this huge rant that people will just paste whenever someone whines about hax. When you hax someone, no one is asking you to give away your win, but at least you should try to be a little bit mature about what happened. If you crit what was pretty much a win condition against your team, Kevin, you don't say "use your own team". I'm not talking about my own games only, this trend repeated itself in all four rounds of this tournament, in which you'd just dismiss your opponent's claims with the help of lovely user Limitless, who justifies it's fair for you to hax everyone "because of your luck on previous STs". Talk about irony.

What you can get from this, before someone erases it or people start lolling at me, is try to be a bit more humble. Great part of my rage comes from the fact I had to wishstand your claims that I didn't deserve to be in finals of ST10 and that "any finals besides me vs locopoke will be hugely disappointing". Not lecturing you on how to be kind or how to be the best of all sportsman; I myself am a whiny motherfucker, but I do realize it.

Outside of that, congratulations for your trophy. Of course these congratulations are extremely fake and I'd much rather see a player like Bloo or ENZ0 bear this trophy (or a lot of other people, just the ones that come to my head; remember it's still cloudy); because they truly deserved it, but still, seriously, congratulations.

Also Folgorio I love you <3

I also kinda like Atticus I guess.

PS: Because it really upsets me to see that, one doesn't deserve just because they are available to play all 12 weeks both days. Also you guys should stop recommending I try next season, I don't wanna go for the hax threepeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)