Smogon Tournament #6 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, I was a 19-140 underdog last round and something tells me that I'm even more of one this round...well, I VM'd DarkLucario just now, so here's to hoping for a clean and fun match ^_^

hax free, until that ending that is xP

though honestly, that didn't matter. It was a really close game that came up to a continuing mindgame that I had a chance of winning but just predicted the other way when I shouldn't have. Great game.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have contacted my opponent. Hopefully they will reply, even though they have not been present for three days on the forums.

Just responded to vashta's PM, we should get this done within the next couple days.

It really sucks people have been voting against me the whole tourney. XD But I guess considering I hardly ever battle here, that's my bad, so I can only hope that the votes are wrong, although I don't doubt vashta's skill in the least. Hopefully it'll be a great battle.

posting about being an underdog those are fucking annoying -.-

contacting DarkLynx as we speak. so I ACTIVE PLZ~~~

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I beat Tennisace, I got some ParaHax early on but it wasn't huge, anyway thanks ace for being a good sport and gg.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Atticus is gonna win obviously!!

Stath could win too. And rem deserves mad respect, he's a fellow bro and he knocked me out so he could win it too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)