Smogon Tournament #6 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
intro and I have started exchanging pms, we will try to get this done but it wont be easy since we found out we live 9 hours apart

Lost to intro 2-0
During our first match he accidently closed out shoddy. But I wanted to feel like I earned my win so we recreated the match and in the end he won so goodluck to him for the rest of the tourny.
My goal was to reach round 3 and I did, so for st7 maybe ill shoot for round 4

The only reason that Kinneas won is a glitch that allowed him to Fire Punch my Jirachi when he should have been locked into Iron Head. If it weren't for that glitch, I would have won easily as his only other Pokemon were easily swept by Jirachi.
it's well known that if you switch in a pokemon that dies upon switchin due to entry hazards and the attacking choiced pokemon doesn't connect with his chosen move, then he is not locked into that move and is free to choose whatever move he wants thereafter after you switch in something else, if this is what you're referring to.

it's well known that if you switch in a pokemon that dies upon switchin due to entry hazards and the attacking choiced pokemon doesn't connect with his chosen move, then he is not locked into that move and is free to choose whatever move he wants thereafter after you switch in something else, if this is what you're referring to.
Yes that is what he's talking about. What he means, is that is not the way the mechanic is in the game.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I got lucky with a miss and won. If the move connected I probably (the odds were definitely in his favour) would have lost.

tfp (thanks for playing) :(.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah it's well known. What SDS is saying is that this shouldn't be allowed (ie. its a shoddy glitch)

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
i added stath on aim and i've been on the times i listed in the pm i sent him all week, although he's likely very busy.

True, seems like it. >.< I do want a rematch (non-tournament) with you someday. Hopefully less haxy, it was a nice match outside hax.

(On a side-note, somebody used my trademark line when we battled >.<;)

damn hunt lost? @_@

at least you admit getting lucky, so i guess we won't be getting more post about how underdogs this and that ._.

Should be doing my match in like 3 hours so watch out for that. lol maybe I won't lose to undergod's luck :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)