Finals Smogon Tournament #9 - Finals [Won by gr8astard]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Let's stop the bad posting please. The amount of deleted posts in this thread already is shocking and the thread hasn't even been up long. I like all of the people who's posts are getting deleted since they're all chill dudes, but I am just going to infract the next time around if the GIF spam, continued posting after deletions, and whatnot persists, which I would prefer to not do.

Anyway, good luck to Dunk and gr8! I look forward to see both of you play.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNKDRUNKFORDUNK

my lil tigre c:

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Hugo!

If dunk loses he's going to say he played like shit FYI
and what's the problem with admitting you played badly ?_?

I already told gr8astard this, but fyi I won't be able to battle until next week because I'm on a journey!

ps: I must admit kd's post gave me a fit of the giggles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)