Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is too soon, but LucarioHonk hasn't been online since, in my timezone, November 23, 2012 at 12:52:30 P.M. Again, not sure if this is too soon for that stuff, just wondering.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
one complaint i have is the glitches with pokemon showdown, especially the one with the random leftovers recovery. Usually with leftovers the faster one recovers it first/same with sandstorm/hail damage. On PS the recovery is random and that may make some battles play out differently. idk just my 2 cents

one complaint i have is the glitches with pokemon showdown, especially the one with the random leftovers recovery. Usually with leftovers the faster one recovers it first/same with sandstorm/hail damage. On PS the recovery is random and that may make some battles play out differently. idk just my 2 cents
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! *NEW* If both players agree, matches may also be played on Pokemon Online 2.
If you and your opp agree, you can play on PO. I could have just Skyped you that, but just a friendly reminder to everyone as well.

We are in contact, but I need to request my battle being done this Thursday considering I am going to have a very busy schedule these next weeks due to exams etc, so if this is okay please let me know. Thanks.

hello i contanted sandshrew he said we cant play until he votes for genesect (? I dont kno what this means ?)

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
We are in contact, but I need to request my battle being done this Thursday considering I am going to have a very busy schedule these next weeks due to exams etc, so if this is okay please let me know. Thanks.
I guess you can play and don't post the score until ew allows it.

I'll VM makiri when we are allowed to battle to schedule our matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)