Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
my boy apparently had all teams with genesects in them, so i'm just waiting on him to finish making his teams before we can battle

activity post...

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Eh, activity post. I messaged my opponent on the 26th Nov and still no response, but he has been online. I'm not too worried at the moment, but we need to make a date to battle.

My opponent has replied, but he needs time to build some teams. We plan to battle later this week or next week.

I find it funny when people are posting for activity and not following the correct instructions...

New Rules

Activity Decisions / Coin Flips: We are changing the rules for activity / coin flip decisions for this tournament. In the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.

Example
Activity Win Request

I contacted my opponent on the 27th, one day after the round was posted and told him my timezone. He responded on the 30th but did not indicate his timezone. I replied back asking for a timezone on the 1st of December, and he never replied. On the 7th, I VMed him again asking whether he could battle on the weekend, and yet again he didn't respond. I deserve the activity win because my opponent ignored my attempts to schedule our battles.

I find it funny when people are posting for activity and not following the correct instructions...
Except the difference is, there are no activity wins in this round. If someone doesn't show up, a substitute is made. Hence why people are posting to show their activity, and explaining when they are being ignored by their opponent.

I find it funny when people falsely criticise others...

I contacted my opp the 26. and told him my timezone. he told me his the same day.
But the last response i got is from november the 27th.
(i asked about the time he wants to battle).
I contacted him again after the genesect ban, but he has not logged on since than.

-> this is an activity post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)