Smogon Usage-Based Tier Update: December 2015 (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how either tier is noobish. You both seem to be basing opinions off of low ladder/new players. There are many great players in both ru and ubers, and it requires a fair bit of metagame knowledge to play both tbh. And just because Abomasnow dropped doesnt mean its no longer useable. It only means you have to scroll down tbe teambuilder a bit. Ubers is also nothing like AG apart from useable pokemon, AG has no clauses apart from endless battle, I believe. This alone makes teambuilding and preparing for threats much different as anything could be lock on ohko move or have swagplay, if anything, there's more "noobish" play in AG because of all the jank shit.

Tbh im still surprised Gyra-m is still OU. I see it as often as Mega Gallade nowadays, and he's BL.
Kinda reminds me of some ORAS Megas that were OU for no reason at all at the beginning.

Another Point to be noted...

"Diancie moved from UU to RU"
Hi Diancie. Welcome to the world of Rarely Used.
Another Thing - Welcome to my team.
What I suppose is that Diancie is tooo OP for RU. I mean Diamond Storm + Moonblast without Mega is enough to kill Flygon and other super powered.

Diancie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ancient Power
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Q: Why Choice Scarf?
A: This pokemon is scared of Flygon. Extra Speed with Moonblast = Ded Flygon.
HP Fire should help it with Steel Types.

Diancie @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ancient Power
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Q: Why Focus Sash?
A: So that it can survive Flygon.
Tbh Special Diancie is recommended which will make it easy to survive in RU and force to go back to UU.

Diancie @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 2 Spe
- Diamond Storm
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stone Edge

This Diancie is not so recommended. Thanks.
Those set are pretty bad, they sacrifice every niche that Diancie has just to beat a Pokemon it's not supposed to beat. At least use an Air Balloon if you want to beat Flygon so badly.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Another Point to be noted...

"Diancie moved from UU to RU"
Hi Diancie. Welcome to the world of Rarely Used.
Another Thing - Welcome to my team.
What I suppose is that Diancie is tooo OP for RU. I mean Diamond Storm + Moonblast without Mega is enough to kill Flygon and other super powered.

Diancie @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ancient Power
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Q: Why Choice Scarf?
A: This pokemon is scared of Flygon. Extra Speed with Moonblast = Ded Flygon.
HP Fire should help it with Steel Types.

Diancie @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ancient Power
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Q: Why Focus Sash?
A: So that it can survive Flygon.
Tbh Special Diancie is recommended which will make it easy to survive in RU and force to go back to UU.

Diancie @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 2 Spe
- Diamond Storm
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stone Edge

This Diancie is not so recommended. Thanks.
As much lord as those sets are, they are not good at all and you should probably use sets like Rock polish, OTR, or even defensive Diancie is better off. also who cares about beating Flygon

Man,Syveleon sure is taking a lot of time to drop to UU.I mean,this mon is pretty powerful with specs hyper voice,but its super slow,and has to take a hit in order to deliver a attack.It mostly relies on specs to deal any heavy damage,and even then it can get OHKO'ed by any o'l steel or poison type move.

| 47 | Sylveon | 4.089% |

With that amount of usage,I hope it drops quickly.

if florges drops,aromatisse drops to NU XD
Doubt it, i mean, florges is a better fairy in uu because it can check most common special attackers such as hydreigon and mega blastoise. But in ru, florges won't completely overshadow aromatisse (as defensive fairy/cleric to say at least). Aroma's bulk is actually useful for checking most common physical attacker such as hitmonlee, virizion, and dark spam in general, while passing much bigger wishes.

| 46 | Ambipom | 5.690% |

At least it's decreasing. Lets take the positives.
They should lock all the people who use Ambipom.

And Aboma's drop means 2 things :
- NU will use Rotom-F so much that they'll take it :'((
- Torterra will be so overshadowed by Aboma that maybe it'll drop to PU c:
And also Pinsir and Poliwrath, are close, close... PINSIR AND POLI WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)