Smogon VGC: Smocon 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea

/me cresselias
For some reason I thought people were just bumping the Smocon 2010 thread and I never clicked on this thread. What a surprise to find out that the 2011 story is finally finished! ^_^ Excellent read as always, DM!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was seriously considering skipping this trip this year for a volleyball tournament (in Australia) but nowwww I am not so sure. Such fond memories.

Bummer to hear you won't be there this year dude! Was looking to drink a couple beers with you at Scotty's (legally lol). Not to mention defending our Cornhole title, I think it's reasonable to say that we're the Cornhole equivalent of Crosby and Malkin. Won't be the same without you man.

yeah thanks zog
WHOAH WHOAH HANG ON A SEC THERE MATE

rofl

I'm a crack Pokémon unit banned for a crime I didn't commit.

A crack Pokémon unit who wishes he could be at US nats so I could do all this stuff and I'm mad jelly of Dozz god damn why can't I play any more this year this is dicks why must I miss all this amazing Smocon ;_;

I haven't even been free to go do stuff on my own with you lot yet, either.

Oh well. The A-Team didn't let the man get them down... I seriously plan to be in DM's amazing 2013 warstory. God damn. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)