Smogonite Photo Album: VGC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oh man, mons shirts? uhhh

i kind of want to buy a white vneck and make a shirt but i don't know what mon to put on it!

d
dishy? perhaps

Im the guy doing the freeze!!!!
plus I am also Iron Man..........you can choose what to pick

Anyhow I'll be at Birmingham.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you have no idea what i would give to see a spontaneous dance off occur during one of these tournaments.

you have no idea what i would give to see a spontaneous dance off occur during one of these tournaments.
That would make my journey to any event complete (you know, besides the possibility of winning full paid trip to Nats).

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Were you there last year? They do happen.

Akiratron-lol you're awesome. I'm so looking forward to meeting you at Worlds!

Team Rose-Please don't arrest me at Atlanta. o-o

Were you there last year? They do happen.

Akiratron-lol you're awesome. I'm so looking forward to meeting you at Worlds!

Team Rose-Please don't arrest me at Atlanta. o-o
I'd happily do a dance off (battle) agaisnt any other breaking smogonites or even that dancing Pikachu/Turwig haha.

Yeah hopefullly I can qualify to meet you Matt, be dope partying in the states :)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sucks because where I live we don't have VGC's. Heck Nintendo hasn't even released itself here.
*thus I host an unofficial one :)*
anyways, next year, I'll probably show up.

andrea

/me cresselias
I'd happily do a dance off (battle) agaisnt any other breaking smogonites or even that dancing Pikachu/Turwig haha.

Yeah hopefullly I can qualify to meet you Matt, be dope partying in the states :)
Dangit, Akiratron, why on earth are we on separate continents? We could be jazzing it up if we were dancing at the same place. Worlds? XD

Oh, and Sammy, you have earned 'awesome new user' rights in my mind for posting a thumbnail for me. ^_^_^_^

See you all in San Fransisco, bitches. Sorry for the bad quality, I had to use my cellphone. I'll most likely have a haircut by then, and I'll either be wearing my Poketopia shirt or my Dialga/Palkia shirt.

Dangit, Akiratron, why on earth are we on separate continents? We could be jazzing it up if we were dancing at the same place. Worlds? XD
If I make it to worlds, your on!!!! ;p
separate continents is just sods law to stop one hell of a party :(

(praying to the Hax Gods)

Grrr, make a team that doesn't need hax to win!!! D=

Akira your Ironman was brill.
Thanks, that was made in the anticipation of the sequel being released, which didnt quite live up too the 1st. Still enjoybale though, I'm awaiting the Avengers movie and loved the Thor ending after the credits. Wait I am not talking about pokemon, this is a VGC thread - yeah Hax hax hax FTW....crit every other turn please haha

Thanks, that was made in the anticipation of the sequel being released, which didnt quite live up too the 1st. Still enjoybale though, I'm awaiting the Avengers movie and loved the Thor ending after the credits. Wait I am not talking about pokemon, this is a VGC thread - yeah Hax hax hax FTW....crit every other turn please haha
How did you see the movie already? It doesn't come out until Friday, so unless you are some sort of professional movie critic, I fail to see how you have viewed the movie...
I don't mean to accuse you of lying, I am just confused.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
How did you see the movie already? It doesn't come out until Friday, so unless you are some sort of professional movie critic, I fail to see how you have viewed the movie...
Different release date in Europe.

Actually, it comes out in the UK before america you'll find. Came out last friday for us.

Actually, it comes out in the UK before america you'll find. Came out last friday for us.
Yeah Its weird how it got releases in UK first, usual its the other way around. I don't reckon they will do that for Cap America though, that be taking the piss.

I might be in San Fran. Still not sure if it's worth the booze money to pony up for a clean cart lol.

Too lazy to upload a pic. Expect a wide brimmed hat and random street clothes unless one of my bros hooks me up with a Lunar Future shirt. Then I'll be kickin' it oldschool with the 4 smart people in pokemon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)