Smogon's Forum Invitational - Finals [Won by GameFAQs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
notice how the marriland logo is bigger than the gamefaqs one?
and more colorful?
and cooler looking?
so really just better??

yeah...

Philip7086 vs. Iconic = Philip7086, 1-0

I got a DC on the last turn while he was choice locked into +0 Outrage vs my full health bulky steel, but he was a generous man and agreed to give me the win. Thanks for being a good sport bro.

LETS GET IT FAQS!!!

yeah phil d/c'ed on the last turn but he was going to win so das ok. it was close the entire time my dumbass used the wrong ability (PO...... -.-) which screwed me up a lot and might have changed some stuff, but that's hypothetical. gg phil and sorry team, i really think i should've had that...

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GJ Iconic for being a good sport unlike some other teams we know...also boss Phil :)

GO FAQS!!!!!

MarriTUCALand ... whatever it's name is LETS GET IT! Show these FAQers who da real boss is! Also would be great to have a tiebreak sitch, win or lose, it'd be great. Much love to the FAQers <3.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Definitions of bez on the Web:
a dark-skinned man who is often portrayed as wearing a turban and green clothing; he is also known as 'Bez the Beast', for his ability to transform his body into the form of any animal known to man.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Definitions of bez on the Web:
a dark-skinned man who is often portrayed as wearing a turban and green clothing; he is also known as 'Bez the Beast', for his ability to transform his body into the form of any animal known to man.
gg pana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)