Smogon's Forum Invitational - Finals [Won by GameFAQs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, good stuff guys, I'm seriously proud. I wouldn't have my first Smogon tournament win any other way. I know most of the guys on our team have been looking forward to such a top-tiered interforum tournament for years now, myself included, and I'm extremely happy we were able to come on top in this one. Though pretty much everybody in this tournament now plays on Smogon, it was really fun to represent my GameFAQs roots, and I'm happy you all had me as your captain. All I have left to say, bros, is...

We got it.

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to GameFAQS on the close victory. Thanks to KG for hosting this as well--definitely had a good time playing/planning alongside all my Marriland teammates. Looking forward to next year's (possibly expanded) tournament!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Cogratulations, GameFAQs. I'm also looking forward to next time, but I doubt I'll be trying out for PO. Either way, thanks KG, and I'm looking forward to a possibly expanded tournament. This way, if Neoseeker get's included, I'm going for them.

lol...first smogon tournament win is with........gamefaqs? o_O

i think we'll set your tournament win count to -1 so now you have to win another just to get back to 0

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
lol...first smogon tournament win is with........gamefaqs? o_O

i think we'll set your tournament win count to -1 so now you have to win another just to get back to 0

cool story bro

GAMEFAQS LETS GET IT (DMD) :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Congratulations GameFAQs! This was a really fun tournament to host despite the minor hiccup last round. I'm not sure if there will be another one next year. If there is one it will likely see more forums and possibly a new rule or two.

I forgot to give thanks to Kevin Garret for hosting such a big (and fun) tournament, so thanks Kevin Garret for hosting such a big and fun tournament!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

My only regret is never knowing what would've happened if it went to tie breakers and atticus used uu's.

Good job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)