Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
conker v. cloud

i'll be rooting for my teammate, conker

Aelous v. Roy

interesting matchup. i think i'll go with aelous in a gsc tiebreak that ends at 2-0. Roy will take Adv, and Aelous will take RBY

Giga Punch v. TTS

shit. well, i'll be rooting for GP. sorry danny ;/

SSBM Roy v. pokemaniac15

well, if p15 shows up, im thinking him, but SSBM could get a free win possibly.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
you and I just better not be paired up for Round 8, Justin =(.

~ It would be nice to see P15 come back to life, since he could take this match fairly well. It's a shame he died.

~I don't really doubt TTS will win.

~Aeolus vs Roy will be nifty. I want to watch this, you bitches.

~Since I knocked him off the WB, I'd like to see cloud win this, but Conker could always win, right?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
***Conker vs cloud***

I've predicted against Conker every round since the beginning... and I finally got it right last round. In my humble opinion cloud will sweep advance and take one of the others for the win.

***Aeolus vs Roy***

Good luck Roy boy. I'll be ready for your BP bullshit.

***Giga Punch vs TTS***

Everyone, including myself, has underestimated TTS this entire time. It is my opinion that he will take advance and RBY.

SSBM roy vs pokemaniac15***

SSBM roy wins by default since p15 died. If I thought that this match was actually going to take place... I'd say p15 would win by a considerable margin. However, I doubt it will happen... so SSBM roy gets an easy win.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
conker v. cloud

cloud is so cute how can you vote against him

Aeolus v. Roy

Roy surprised a few people, he might be on a roll

Giga Punch v. TTS

Giga Punch cheats, therefore will win

SSBM Roy v. pokemaniac15

I like 2 Roy's winning this round

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Conker vs cloud

This will be a tight match, and could go either way. Predicting cloud for adv, Conker for rby and cloud again for gsc.

Aeolus vs Roy

Aeolus can take gsc and adv easily. rby is a toss-up.

Giga Punch vs TTS

hey for once... i predicted tts to win!!!

SSBM roy vs pokemaniac15

p15 is hardly around ever, but if this match were to take place, he would win most likely

Roy beat VIL, the impossible, so he will surely beat Aeolus no?!?!

Go Callipygous!

I was clicking on this topic hoping to see a JMC vs. someone anyone =[

How the hell did Roy get this far..

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I love how zerowing and green pikachu both misspell my name when all they have to do is copy/paste!

Edit: I took RBY 2-0 is an awesome game. We'll do the others later

Conker vs cloud

Aeolus vs Roy

Giga Punch vs TTS

SSBM roy vs pokemaniac15

Thanks to G80 for the list.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I love how zerowing and green pikachu both misspell my name when all they have to do is copy/paste!

Edit: I took RBY 2-0 is an awesome game. We'll do the others later

i usually dont misspell it, but im not one to take the easy way out. screw that c and p shit.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
K, well I wanted to ask chaos first, but I dont know when I'll be able to find him..

I know last round I asked to sub, and you said no more subs. I was kinda pissed, but I get that winning a 64 man tournament by only winning 4 matches would be kinda lame, and might set some kind of precedent someone could exploit.. but I wanna ask again and I would appreciate it if you would at least consider it.

If I were to sub into the losers bracket at this point I would have to win 7 times consecutively to win the tournament (the equivalent of winning a 128 man tournament), and thus I'd have half the chance of winning that I would have had I entered in the very first round (if I had been here round 1 and won 7 times consecutively I would have won the tournament, and I would have had recourse to the losers bracket should I have gotten unlucky, and I wouldnt have had to face only people who have proved themselves by surviving to round 7 of this tournament). And also I really am a nice guy once you get to know me, so could I sub for P15 this round?

Should chaos agree.. (Roy does!)

Have a nice day.

I'm just not taking subs. There are plenty of very skilled people who have been eliminated already, it isn't like only crappy players have been eliminated and it would have been a sure thing that you would have been in the finals. It is much more fair to give just ONE free win to a person who has gotten this far by winning matches. However if I were to let you sub, it would be giving you a huge number of free wins to get this far in Round 7.. I'm just not going to allow it. There are only 12 people left. That means that 52 have been eliminated..This is completely bullshit. Please stop asking.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I agree with Justin while simultaneously kicking him in the nuts for not pairing me with P15.

Aeolus

Bag
I agree with Justin as well. This tournament has been rough for me since I've been in the loser bracket since round 2... it just isn't fair to sub this late.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I just beat Giga Punch 2-0 in RSE. We'll be doing the other(s) at a later time/date.

Aeolus

Bag
Ok, we just played adv and I took it 5-0. SubFlygon did it for me as usual... gg Roy. I sorta wish your starmie had been timid... would have been terribly exciting at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)