Sneak3 v2.0: Round 2 (Main Post Edited 8/28/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k face will be subbed atleast for this round by Sandslash. Sorry Lexay it was whoever was on the server first and I saw him.

btw Sonius and I will get our battle done by the end of the weekend so no fret on that. Should have done it earlier but we decided to hold it back, our bad.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, lords and I were supposed to fight yesterday before the rby tour, but no luck =/

lol Green Team is making a huge comeback wow =0

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I pmed havoc and he said he cant really plan anything cause he is in the process of moving.

Why is face being subbed? We maked an arrangement yesterday about battling today during the tour.. so I'd say I can still battle face instead of sandslash?

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't even want to sub anymore for this.

It's been fucking hard enough that I missed the signups

fuck that sign me out or something being a second sub isnt really my style

Battled Face / 0_o, results:

Won GSC 2-0 and won ADV 5-0 [forfeit on 5-3].

GG's man.

EDIT: Also posting to say that Devilkid is on vacation since yesterday.

well Anyone has been on frequently, especially during tours.

basically if it comes down to decisionm Anyone gets this win because I haven't heard so much as a possible substitute for Devilkid.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have seen all my guys on frequently it would suck if they don't go through.

Also omni and I should battle just before deadline tomorow evening.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i just finished moving into my new apartment, and downloaded netbattle from pokerealm. i'll be on before, during, and after the deadline tomorrow night.

batistutu and I just played

he won the rby 2-0

I won adv 4-0

I won gsc 1-0

gg man, though I know you don't agree (as you voiced earlier...well g80 did)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i just finished moving into my new apartment, and downloaded netbattle from pokerealm. i'll be on before, during, and after the deadline tomorrow night.
Riou can win imo! GL to you. I might be around to watch your matches, but maybe not.

RBY: Lol lost 1-0 to Roy because I missed Sleep Powder and Undo Move is sheerly decorational. GG bro, lol. This hurts my balls lol.

Edit: It was 2v1, my Par'd Exeggutor (full HP) and sleephing Rhydon (~200 HP) versus his Tauros. I tried to hit Sleep Powder and missed, then tried to Undo for like 2 minutes and it didn't work. Lol. Balls.

posting here to mention that Sonius hasnt been on since the 22nd. I expect hes getting ready for school or something of that nature, PM sent to insure battles done.

few other things while Im here. I apologize for subbing face, havent heard from him in awhile and I saw Sandslash on more often. Next round Ill PM my team via Smogon and find out whats up. Secondly, Lexay Im sorry that you arent taking part of this. It was more of a first come first serve type of thing.. nothing personal at all so dont think it is.

And of course I have to mention that Pokemon Professor is banned. Wow. You win a tour then become the biggest troll ever, gj Duck :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)