Songs you're sick of hearing

I'm lucky that Miley Cyrus (and to a lesser extent, Taylor Swift) isn't popular at all here, it seems. :P
Taylor Swift is great. Suck it haters.

Miley Cyrus' new song on the other hand is aggravatingly bad. Haven't heard her older stuff. That Party in the USA vid shows her trying way too hard to expand outside her usual demographic.

almost all mainstream shit

Black Eyed Peas is way overplayed
almost all hip-hop and shit rap like Lil Wayne
Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus need to die
The Devil Wears Prada and shit like that that isnt screamo but screams needs to stop (I don't like scream to begin with)
Owl City and overplayed repetitive electronic songs/bands like that
Oh, and any Nickelback or Linken Park

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
Move Along by All American Rejects
Light Up the Sky by Yellowcard

Basically overplayed pop punk songs. I don't mind them at first, but too much gets annoying

Man, I sure am glad that I don't listen to radio/watch gay music television.

That way I only hate songs because they SUCK, not because I've heard them an uncomfortable amount of times.

I think I've heard like, 1 miley cyrus song ever and I'd like to keep it that way.

I am so sick of Party in the USA... My sister AND 18 year old brother play it all the time on the computer.... ugh.

Then there's all the Facebook statuses quoting her lyrics.... Give me a break.

I am so sick of Party in the USA... My sister AND 18 year old brother play it all the time on the computer.... ugh.

Then there's all the Facebook statuses quoting her lyrics.... Give me a break.

Do I detect something wrong here?

Anyways, I don't listen to the radio, but my bro always plays shitty korean music.

Ugh, all my brothers are in love with Radio Disney so I'm forced to listen to Fireflies at least 1/3 songs on the way home, with All the way Up by Emily Osment in between mostly. I hate how they play the exact same songs over and over again.

Also, I hate that line-dance song that goes something like "Down Down boogie boy" or something. Every girl in my school is in love with it and sings that chorus part over and over again.

Taylor Swift's music doesn't suck she just made every girl realize that guys suck and for that you have an underlying subconscious hate for her that surfaces in an overlying hatred for her music.

there's only so many times you can bare

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
this sex is on fire

Back