Tournament SS CAP Send-off Money Tournament - $1000 Prize Pool! - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 453733
SS CAP Send-off Money Tournament - $1000 prize pool!
hosted by dex
art by the masterful martinvtran

SS CAP is coming to an end, and there is no better way to celebrate the community that got me on Smogon in the first place than a massive, crazy money tournament! CAP was what first drew me to participate on Smogon, and while I am now active across the site, CAP will always hold a special place for me as the catalyst for my introduction to the community. The prize structure will be as follows:
1st Place: 40% ($400)
2nd Place: 20% ($200)
3rd-4th Place: 10% each ($100)
5th-8th Place: 5% each ($50)
Huge shoutout to the following users who helped me contribute to this absolutely massive prize pool:
The following rules apply:
Rules:
  • This is a standard [Gen 8] CAP tournament.
  • The format is best of three, single elimination. Quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals will be best of five, single elimination.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • It is heavily suggested that you post your replays to avoid contested matches. All matches played from Top 32 and onward will require replays.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round. This includes the potential buffs/nerfs to Saharaja, Miasmaw, and Chromera. Should a buff/nerf go live in the middle of a week, that CAP will be banned for the duration of that week and any extensions for that week.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide when scheduling with your opponent.

The signup deadline is October 2nd, 11:59 PM GMT -4. Best of luck!
View attachment 453733
SS CAP Send-off Money Tournament - $1000 prize pool!
hosted by dex
art by the masterful martinvtran

SS CAP is coming to an end, and there is no better way to celebrate the community that got me on Smogon in the first place than a massive, crazy money tournament! CAP was what first drew me to participate on Smogon, and while I am now active across the site, CAP will always hold a special place for me as the catalyst for my introduction to the community. The prize structure will be as follows:
1st Place: 40% ($400)
2nd Place: 20% ($200)
3rd-4th Place: 10% each ($100)
5th-8th Place: 5% each ($50)
Huge shoutout to the following users who helped me contribute to this absolutely massive prize pool:
The following rules apply:
Rules:
  • This is a standard [Gen 8] CAP tournament.
  • The format is best of three, single elimination. Quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals will be best of five, single elimination.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • It is heavily suggested that you post your replays to avoid contested matches. All matches played from Top 32 and onward will require replays.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round. This includes the potential buffs/nerfs to Saharaja, Miasmaw, and Chromera. Should a buff/nerf go live in the middle of a week, that CAP will be banned for the duration of that week and any extensions for that week.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide when scheduling with your opponent.

The signup deadline is October 2nd, 11:59 PM GMT -4. Best of luck!
In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)